Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I'm curious...

3,755 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
why so many negative posts pertaining to the team, the season, Calzada, Jimbo, etc. are initiated by posters with no Ag tags? Makes you wonder who's board this is.
Anchorhold
My ring says I don't need a website to validate my maroon blood.
Marcus Brutus
I didn't realize this was the Maroon colored glasses board. I thought we welcomed honest and open discussion.

As far as my affiliation, you can check the game threads. I post in there also. Some of us don't have a tag for various reasons.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
whatthehey78
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

I didn't realize this was the Maroon colored glasses board. I thought we welcomed honest and open discussion.

As far as my affiliation, you can check the game threads. I post in there also. Some of us don't have a tag for various reasons.

MY feelings? No...it's the individual player's feelings that are MY interest. Not to mention...I thought there are rules pertaining to personal attacks.
greg.w.h
AG
It's owned by the people who run the company behind it. And falling back in 2 percenter and highway six going both ways put downs likely won't improve the quality of the discussion.,,
whatthehey78
AG
Anchorhold said:

Nor is one's maroon blood OR Ag tags the issue. Unwarranted criticism and personal attacks on players and coaching staff is THE issue and who the perpetrators are.
Marcus Brutus
whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

MY feelings? No...it's the individual player's feelings that are MY interest. Not to mention...I thought there are rules pertaining to personal attacks.

That's not a personal attack.

As far as Jimbo, he's a hired gun. He's an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. He's not an Aggie and didn't graduate from the U as did I.

Just because I don't worship the guy and think he's all that is no reason to take offense. I hope he succeeds because I follow the Ags and want them to do well.
whatthehey78
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

As far as Jimbo, he's a hired gun. He's an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. He's not an Aggie and didn't graduate from the U as did I.

Just because I don't worship the guy and think he's all that is no reason to take offense. I hope he succeeds because I follow the Ags and want them to do well.
Then may I suggest you practice your diplomacy and tact. Your commentary is missing in those categories.
Texagsubscriber
There are ag tag only forums if you are so concerned.
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
whatthehey78 said:

why so many negative posts pertaining to the team, the season, Calzada, Jimbo, etc. are initiated by posters with no Ag tags? Makes you wonder who's board this is.
I don't have an Ag Tag, but I'm an Ag 2X over.

Regardless, Ag Tag or not, your observation is correct.

I noticed it too.

Just didn't bring it forward to post...you know...pot calling kettle syndrome...since I dont have a Tag either.

Your observation is valid, regardless of the responses and justifications.

Emilio Fantastico
AG
What I don't get is the recent rash of sip troll rookies starting awful threads.

You'd think with the **** show going on over in Austin they'd have crawled back under their rock.
TyperWoods
Take it to the Ag tag board!
CCAD AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

What I don't get is the recent rash of sip troll rookies starting awful threads.

You'd think with the **** show going on over in Austin they'd have crawled back under their rock.
The answer to that is in the threads from surlyhorns. They expressed a lot of disgust that they couldn't revel in the Ags' and Sooners' defeats because of their Kansas debacle. They are so miserable with the ****show in Austin that they MUST have the Ags and Sooners be miserable with them, whatever it takes. Unfortunately for them, their attempts are so transparent and obvious that they are shut down pretty quickly.
achooooo
Whatthehay78, you are 100% right; Joe Veggie is a typical cheap shot artist; maybe worse the Divining Rod. Way to shut him down and teach him some manners.
Marcus Brutus
achooooo said:

Whatthehay78, you are 100% right; Joe Veggie is a typical cheap shot artist; maybe worse the Divining Rod. Way to shut him down and teach him some manners.

But he didn't shut me down. It's you who could learn some manners.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
TyperWoods said:

Take it to the Ag tag board!
Your papers, please!
whatthehey78
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

achooooo said:

Hmmmm...manners. Let's include truth and honesty.

Among his posts, CCP Joe Veggie said:

"I made no personal attacks."

"Jimbo inked one QB in 2019... Calzada. He inked 1 QB in 2018... Foster. Both whiffs. Heck he signed 1 QB this year and the guy is playing TE from what I understand."

"If we are playing a "backup" QB, that's Jimbos fault."

"I think the guy is overrated. He's a decent recruiter and a bit above average coach. He's not a QB whisperer. He better thank Sumlin for leaving him with Mond."

He further berated another post stating to the effect 'it would take 8 years' to reach a championship.
Sounds personal to me...naming names AND in a less than flattering manner to those so named. I'm pretty sure players and staff are OFF LIMITS. Sorry...but, I'm gonna stand with those who wear and coach for the Maroon and White come hell or high water.
Ag81Golf
TLDR. If you're curious just go for it. The Zoo doesn't judge.
ironmanag
AG
Texagsubscriber said:

There are ag tag only forums if you are so concerned.

Yeah but everyone knows you are not an Aggie.

Besides once again everyone on here complaining were dead silent during the win streak which speaks volumes on intentions.
PyriteAg
AG
Lol at all the no-taggers getting riled up.
cevans_40
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

achooooo said:

This is one of those situations where it's better to remain silent and have people think you are dumb rather than open your mouth and prove them right.
war_grackle
AG
war_grackle
AG
MaroonStain
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

One can change the username but the continued lackluster posts remain the same.
Marcus Brutus
whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

achooooo said:

"Jimbo inked one QB in 2019... Calzada. He inked 1 QB in 2018... Foster. Both whiffs. Heck he signed 1 QB this year and the guy is playing TE from what I understand."

"I think the guy is overrated. He's a decent recruiter and a bit above average coach. He's not a QB whisperer. He better thank Sumlin for leaving him with Mond."

He further berated another post stating to the effect 'it would take 8 years' to reach a championship.
Sounds personal to me...naming names AND in a less than flattering manner to those so named. I'm pretty sure players and staff are OFF LIMITS. Sorry...but, I'm gonna stand with those who wear and coach for the Maroon and White come hell or high water.

Good grief. Cry some more.

If Jimbo recruits a player who can't get off the bench, that IS Jimbos fault. Stating that is not a personal attack.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
My favorite are the guys who's spent 4 years saying Mond sucks, can't wait for him to leave, not going to watch another game with him. You then saw these same people blaming Mond for our loss to Arkansas and Miss St for "quitting on his team" after giving us one of our best seasons in 80 years and getting drafted in the 3rd round.

Quitting on the team was ok when Mond was there, but now that he was so good that he was drafted to play in the pros, it's a bad thing and his fault we lost.

Just a bunch of moron trolls.
whatthehey78
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

achooooo said:

Good grief. Cry some more.

If Jimbo recruits a player who can't get off the bench, that IS Jimbos fault. Stating that is not a personal attack.

If Jimbo recruits a player who doesn't get off the bench...because another player JIMBO recruited is deemed better...THAT IS NOT Jimbo's fault. That IS good recruiting!!!! Nothing else.

Calling Jimbo and the player out by name AND placing blame on either IS A PERSONAL ATTACK!!!!!!

Good grief...Try making up some more excuses for your own dumb accusations.

IslanderAg04
whatthehey78 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

achooooo said:

Rofl, sounds like Veggie has a stalker. Creepy
texasaggie2015
AG
What the hell is this thread? Some people are so soft.
My Name Is Judge
texasaggie2015 said:

What the hell is this thread? Some people are so soft.

Bruh…

This is a safe space for patting each other's butts & discussing non agtag meanies!!!

So either grab a grapefruit whiteclaw & pop a straw in that bad boy, or show yourself the door!
Cheating ass refs are the real pandemic
DGrimesAg92
whatthehey78 said:

Anchorhold said:

Nor is one's maroon blood OR Ag tags the issue. Unwarranted criticism and personal attacks on players and coaching staff is THE issue and who the perpetrators are.

Show us on this doll, where those mean ole critics touched you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.