Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

College Sports: Follow The Money (Ep. 10 w/ Baylor VP Jason Cook)

November 18, 2021

In Ep. 10 of College Sports: Follow The Money, Gabe Bock, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin and Jon Heidtke react to a wild weekend in the Big 12, hit the very latest in conference realignment and the turmoil within the NCAA and visit Baylor VP of marketing and former A&M VP Jason Cook.

Subscribe on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/college-sports-follow-the-money/id1573626057

Note: Podcast is also available on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and many other podcast platforms.

Discussion from...

College Sports: Follow The Money (Ep. 10 w/ Baylor VP Jason Cook)

2,605 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
Gabe Bock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ep. #10 is LIVE ... with "Mr. Cool" ... Jason Cook. I had to throw up a little bit giving this much praise to Baylor but on this format - more of a national "business of college sports" - we have to follow the storylines and Baylor's wild calendar year 2021 was worthy of some focus this go-around. Plus, Jason is a longtime friend of TexAgs and all of us on this pod. Enjoy!
Counterpoint
AG
Gabe Bock said:

Ep. #10 is LIVE ... with "Mr. Cool" ... Jason Cook. I had to throw up a little bit giving this much praise to Baylor but on this format - more of a national "business of college sports" - we have to follow the storylines and Baylor's wild calendar year 2021 was worthy of some focus this go-around. Plus, Jason is a longtime friend of TexAgs and all of us on this pod. Enjoy!

Episode 10 isn't showing up on Stitcher yet (at least for me).
The Agly Duckling
GREAT job again, Ags.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.