Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Actually Pulling for LSU Helps This Week

4,755 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GigEmTx
dcg4403
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Of all the SEC teams, probably including Texas, I probably have the most disdain for LSU as their fans are the worse. Or at least they seem to hate everything occurring in CS and never seem the shut up....even after two horrific seasons. In fact, LSU fans are very similar to Texas fans except they actually have had a winning program in this last decade!

So hard for me to ever cheer for the Tigers and the backwoods swamp trash fans based off some of the idiot trash talk I have seen from them this year.

Unsure if rooting for a Bama loss will help us. If they win out, we gain nothing but compromise our strength of win over Bama. Even if they lose to Georgia, very unlikely we could ever jump them as a 2 loss CFP team. Bama would have lost to better ranked teams.

Only situation is getting us into the SEC Championship game to play GA. And it is still unclear to me who wins the tie breaks for the West.

Seems most likely that they go win out, beat GA and go on to win the CFP. We then win out and get a NY6 Bowl. We can at least say we beat the defeating and current national Champ. Seems like the most likely and best story for Aggie football?
tk for tu juan
TX_Aggie37 said:

tk for tu juan said:

Maybe wait until the 2:30 game is completed before deciding if you need to root for LSU or not
With all due respect, where our focus/hope as fans lie regarding the other games has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game A&M plays.

That said... win all our games and whatever else happens is out of our control.

With all due respect, your reading comprehension sucks. I never said anything about focusing on winning the game, just that he does not have to choose to root for LSU until the 2:30 game is over.
GigEmTx
Yeah, there's nothing that's going to help LSU this weekend. I'd pack up that enthusiasm and save it for a better outing. Even Saban's talking about his players playing for revenge. That's not really like him, but there it is.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.