Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Now that Rattler's stock has fallen…

8,114 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Onionman
12thMan9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Bijan is good. His OL sucks. His QB is a solid competitor, but doesn't scare anyone. There is only so much one player can do.

No, he is not Adrian Peterson good.
If the OL sucks, why are they averaging 25 yds/game MORE than us? Why is he averaging 25 yds/game MORE than Spiller?

He may not be a Heisman candidate but he's not a slouch as some would say. People can talk about the defenses they face & make dumb ass comments. Fact is, after Saturday they will have faced 2 top 10 defenses while we have faced 0. tu problem are on the defensive side along w/finishing games.
Ronnie '88
Stone44
AG
rangerdanger said:

ElephantRider said:

Is there a more overrated player in the country than Bijan?

DJ Uiagalelei got that Dr. Pepper NIL $$$. The amount Dr. Pepper paid to not only him, but the national advertisements spots, makes him my biggest bust of the year bar none.

This times 1000. Absolutely awful.
ag0207
AG
For one he doesn't split carries like Spiller does with Achane. If you think the defenses they have faced are really top ten then you are very gullible. You probably also think all those big10 teams in the top 10 also belong. I think he is a good back but Spiller at this point in his career is more versatile and overall a better back.
Onionman
12thMan9 said:

Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Bijan is good. His OL sucks. His QB is a solid competitor, but doesn't scare anyone. There is only so much one player can do.

No, he is not Adrian Peterson good.
If the OL sucks, why are they averaging 25 yds/game MORE than us? Why is he averaging 25 yds/game MORE than Spiller?

He may not be a Heisman candidate but he's not a slouch as some would say. People can talk about the defenses they face & make dumb ass comments. Fact is, after Saturday they will have faced 2 top 10 defenses while we have faced 0. tu problem are on the defensive side along w/finishing games.
I don't feel like tu has played that many great defenses. But I agree with your point about their defense and finishing games are big issues. But it is weird if the O-line and Bijan is so good (which I think he is good), seems like they would be able to finish games with the run game like we did last year.

When I have watched them play they always seem to drop to many key passes. I mean at the end of the half against Baylor they had an easy TD and the WR dropped it.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.