Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Zach Evans

10,444 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by NoahAg
Agsuffering@bulaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

For wanting to transfer to a school where he can make some NIL money?

You don't know him or his situation. But yeah, stay trashing kids on a message board.

He quit in the middle of the season!
yell_on_6th st
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

For wanting to transfer to a school where he can make some NIL money?

You don't know him or his situation. But yeah, stay trashing kids on a message board.

He quit in the middle of the season!

Little **** quit on his HS team week of the state championship!
leardriver
AG
Quote:

Could Spencer Rattler and Zach Evans go somewhere as a package deal? That could get interesting.

Agreeing with myself from another thread. I know, I know. "Post less."

Cap'n Bill, '67
Sometimes if you want a different answer, you have to ask a different question.
Muy
AG
Is this the vaccilator who committed to like 20 teams?
Divining Rod
rootube said:

nbaker2022 said:

Divining Rod said:

jeez, lighten up folks. from the outside, yeah, it looks like he really mishandled his recruiting, and he was an easy target to dis. I don't know if any of us really know more than that about the guy, or what he might be dealing with now or in past. Better to err on the side of being civil.

A little grace never hurts.
Guarantee none of these people would say this stuff to his face

Awfully bold behind the keyboard

He was kicked off his high school team and from the outside it looks like he has been burning bridges ever since. He's clearly is a gifted player but eventually it takes more to succeed in life. I don't think it would shock anyone if he pissed his entire career down the toilet.

don't disagree with any of that last part. He may well be burning bridges, and it will take more to succeed in life, and it would not be shocking if his career didnt pan out. But none of that justifies people disgracing themselves here with personal attacks on the guy, especially when we're mostly ignorant of his situation.
The Agly Duckling
It's never to late to "get it" and commit to responsibility and integrity to a sound value system.

Good luck to the young man.
alamogeorge
AG
Some thought we were "settling" for Achane. Ha! This one worked out for the best.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
PyriteAg
AG
Divining Rod said:

jeez, lighten up folks. from the outside, yeah, it looks like he really mishandled his recruiting, and he was an easy target to dis. I don't know if any of us really know more than that about the guy, or what he might be dealing with now or in past. Better to err on the side of being civil.

A little grace never hurts.

Always fun for grown men to bash on a kid who mishandled the recruiting process mostly because of his idiot older brother.
NoahAg
The Agly Duckling said:

It's never to late to "get it" and commit to responsibility and integrity to a sound value system.

Good luck to the young man.
Not exactly true. Maurice Clarett didn't "get it" until too late and missed out on a football career.
Seems to have turned his personal life around, last I heard.
Let's go, Brandon!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.