Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Loochador Podcast: Win over Mizzou, debunking the Jimbo rumor & more

October 17, 2021

Every Sunday, Billy Liucci & David Nuño will break down the game that was on The Loochador Podcast. In this week's edition, the duo examines Texas A&M's victory over Missouri, what the win means moving forward, debunking the 'Jimbo-to-LSU' narrative and more.

Subscribe to The Loochador Podcast on iTunesSpotifyAmazon Music, Overcast, Stitcher, TuneInRSS

See All TexAgs Podcasts

Discussion from...

The Loochador Podcast: Win over Mizzou, debunking the Jimbo rumor & more

5,831 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 4
Dr. Tinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not trying to be negative but ANYONE who thinks that Jimbo won't seriously consider LSU is crazy. LSU is a better job and he can win and recruit easier there. I know we all want to believe that A&M has reached something greater but the bottom line is that we haven't accomplished anything yet. I do believe things are better than they have been but we lost to Miss St and Arkansas which don't look now, are the bottom dwellers in the west. A&M is a great job, but it isn't LSU. The right guy can get LSU to win right away. They are having a down year and are still recruiting at a high level.

Also, I'm not sure LSU makes this move without having an idea of what they are going to do. It's going to be interesting but I would look for Jimbo to totally squash this tomorrow. I think he will leave something to be desired. I hope you are right and I'm wrong Looch!
MDCoop2003
AG
He may stay here forever, but to claim categorically that it can't or won't happen is silly. You may not WANT it to happen, but it's possible.

Anyone remember "tu to the SEC will never happen!"?

If memory serves, that statement and many others like it were made just days before the SEC announced that it was a done deal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.