Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruiting

6,668 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ls1aggie09
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Herb and Williams are tackles, Nabou is a guard, Dewberry may be able to play either. We need to hit on at least 2 tackles in this class
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

I would never turn down talent in fear of guys transferring.

1. Anytime you can add more depth you do that.
2. If someone comes in that's better than what we got and fit the checklist (attitude, culture, scheme, etc) than sorry to our guy, but you play the best players..

Fine for the 10 or so proven stars in the portal. But, we are not likely getting them until we make a playoff or 2.

If we go out and get a solid player but someone comparable transfers, we gain nothing. We lose someone who came up with the program and probably has some loyalty for a likely 1 year rental.

Look at Jhamir Johnson. Covid senior. Broke team rules before the biggest game of the season. Now it looks like we would have been better served giving his scholarship to a walk-on.
Nino Brown
I think Green gets Kam to A&M last minute over Ohio State.
AWP 97
AG
ironmanag said:

Demas
Muhammad
Price
Brown
Thomas- This dude has 12 TDs in 5 games. Not getting enough respect.

and this was just the last two years. I agree Craig ain't great, but if we land Marshall and one other we really can't complain.

Craig gives us plenty to complain about. I'm just not going to do it.
A New Hope
Perkins is a day 1 starter. We NEED him BAD.
ls1aggie09
AG
How much are we going to have to pony up to keep Elko?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.