Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Brownlow-Dindy

11,489 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 500,000ags
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
boyer said:

The SEC isn't playing great defense..I see just as many missing tackles as in the big 12...big 10 is the best by far

Damn, that is a rock solid 1st ever post. You even had an edit!
barnag
Man I truly feel bad for the kid. OU? Lol…
A&M is THE team to pick and it's not close.
whatthehey78
AG
Pretty obvious to serious FB aficionados which team's staff actually emphasizes the art of defense and which hasn't got a clue or just doesn't care. Sad...another kid's career likely to end after a cpl yrs of college ball and a future in used car sales thereafter.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
AustinAggie90
barnag said:

If you think A&M is going to out recruit OU consistently now that they are most likely going to play in the sec in 22 or 23 you are going to have a bad time. They have been trending way up in recruiting since 19, and since the SEC announcement their 23 class is number 1 and absolutely loaded, and 22 is probably finishing top 6 if they get the guys they are supposed to. Riley will be a force with an SEC patch on the jerseys. The A&M DL is always going to be good with Jimbo here anyway. OU making the move hurts A&M and the sips more than anything else.
whatthehey78
AG
AustinAggie90 said:

barnag said:

If you think A&M is going to out recruit OU consistently now that they are most likely going to play in the sec in 22 or 23 you are going to have a bad time. They have been trending way up in recruiting since 19, and since the SEC announcement their 23 class is number 1 and absolutely loaded, and 22 is probably finishing top 6 if they get the guys they are supposed to. Riley will be a force with an SEC patch on the jerseys. The A&M DL is always going to be good with Jimbo here anyway. OU making the move hurts A&M and the sips more than anything else.
Prepare to duck when a different version is incoming when Riley's defense is grossly exposed as the joke that it is in SEC play.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
BadAggie
AG
ou will follow tu to the PAC-12 or wherever once they bail on the SEC
barnag
AustinAggie90 said:

barnag said:

OU is just bad and way overrated. I feel bad for the kid
Digital_Java
AG
AustinAggie90 huh? For starters get a better handle name (I assume CollegeStationHorn was already taken)? Second of all OU has only had 4 Top-5 recruiting classes in the last 20+ seasons so "Lighten up Francis".
Cedarian Lamb Chops
Honestly, not sure we land this recruit (GBD) if we don't plan to play in the SEC next year. I'm thinking Riley has already been using the conference move in our recruiting.
fieldtrailer
AG
So the kid's dad was given a job in College Station? Why? If as obvious as it sounds, will dad be fired soon? Something not right.
Bill Superman
AG
Nobody wants to actually live in Oklahoma, it would take some extremely heavy bags from the bagmen to convince anyone to do so.
Bison
AG
He gone.
TAMUallen
AG
Bill Superman said:

Nobody wants to actually live in Oklahoma, it would take some extremely heavy bags from the bagmen to convince anyone to do so.

Come to Norman! We have scorching hot summers just like Texas, we get hit by severe weather and tornado warnings all the time and did I mention we also get blistering cold with blizzards in the winter? Y'all will love the Oklahoma weather experience.
Mr. Pink
Bill Superman said:

Nope, we have a coach who cares.

https://i.imgur.com/okxUfUB.jpg
TAMUallen
AG
Mr. Pink said:

Bill Superman said:

Nope, we have a coach who cares.

He's the only coach that directly wired the money while others were actually coaching to win against the number one Alabama
500,000ags
AG
OU is consistently bested, but that coach has a bunch of conference titles and playoff appearances.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.