Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

For those against a 12 team playoff……

1,603 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Caliber
AggieJoker90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If it was around this year and A&M were to win out (10-2) they would be in the playoff in December with an improved QB and OLine.
This is why you need to have the expansion, to get the teams that are the best at the end of the year.
Instead, Cincinnati will get in by simply beating a ND team whose signature win was barely beating Fla State on the road and Toledo at home.
W
AG
Sankey needs to get on it.

expanding the SEC without expanding the playoff = not smart
greg.w.h
AG
W said:

Sankey needs to get on it.

expanding the SEC without expanding the playoff = not smart
He made a huge mistake. Terrible strategic approach and allowed our school to look like we got played. He should resign frankly.
BigOil
TexAg15
AG
6-12 would be sacrificial lambs 90% of the time.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
Class of 65
AG
With our good players sitting out.
Alpha Texan
AG
Yeah I was not a fan of expanding the playoff until we added 2 more teams, one of which will win enough games they can contend fairly regularly. We're gonna frequently get 2 teams in the cfp once ou and Texas join just because OU won't be taking up their obligatory spot as the playoff cupcake, but still, it needs to expand. I'd also be a fan of a 4 team SEC championship playoff, but I get that the logistics aren't in its favor
Caliber
AG
TexAg15 said:

6-12 would be sacrificial lambs 90% of the time.
but it removes the politics of voting in the top 1-4. You get to see who is actually worth it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.