Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Seth Small's Family During Kick

16,551 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hwy30East
rootube
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's another one. Can we just have the entire "The Pulse" episode with just videos of happy families?
Crocker
AG
The way she jumps on the field without a moment of hesitation, looking to see if it's 'ok', tells me she's pure alpha.
PhatMack19
AG
screw-tu
Love it
MEEN Ag 05
AG
If you saw the kick you know Mama's prayers worked.
texag_89
MEEN Ag 05 said:

If you saw the kick you know Mama's prayers worked.

Amen to that!!

That kicked looked like one of my 6 degree drives off the tee box.... Lots of Fade (hmm, Slice)

Btw, someone was cutting onions in here when I watch that vid. The collapse of wife and moma into tears says it all.

Btho mizzu!!
The Collective
AG
Looks like Antonio Johnson's girlfriend is right behind Seth's wife. Remember her from the Colorado celebration?
sleepybeagle
AG
WOW... I'm not going to lie, that made me tear up.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
They need to be thanking that fan who turned the leaf blower on to keep that kick from going wide left.

Seems to me like the people at the gate would want to confiscate that before kickoff.

I'm just sayin'.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
that was awesome
Bryanisbest
AG
If y'all would go back and look at Seth's kicks throughout this season you will see that most, if not all, his kicks start out straight but then have this slight left to right trajectory thru the goal posts. He plays them all to do exactly that left to right path at the posts. Wind puffs had zero to do with it. I've never seen another kicker do that.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Surprised Seth is already married in college. Got a good head on his shoulders.

Congrats to he and his family.
ThunderFighter06
AG
Thought this was worth bumping the thread for!

Sparkie
arrow
AG
Again, this is so so great.
StinkyPinky
AG
I bet that was how my mom felt when I was playing goalie in the 5th grade. Stressful stuff. Made a man out of me.
Al Bula
AG
[We have made it clear that we are not going to allow threads to get derailed by political posts and that we are going to keep banning posters that ignore those warnings. -Staff]
DallasAg 94
SEC Champs said:

I've watched that kick about six times now, and I can't explain the trajectory of it. I've seen guys bend their kicks before, but this one looks like it hit an invisible wall. If you look at the flags on the uprights, they were even blowing slightly to the left.

It was air blowers from the lawn crew.
txaggieacct85
AG
[Take your negativity to another site. -Staff]
Aggie
AG
That's a pretty cool video

Just the raw emotion
His wife and mom and the younger girl between all holding hands
Mom not even watching
Dad has his hand on moms back
The lady behind them ( which I'm guessing is another players mother) had one hand on dads shoulder and one hand on moms shoulder
And then the mom and dads embrace with dad holding up the #1 with the entire crowd going ape chit.. what a picture

Pictures speak a thousand words and this one sure does

Great clip
Senator Blutarski
AG
agz win
AG
Sterling82
[Please don't quote posts that are intended to troll and just use the flagging function instead. Thank you. -Staff]
jrbaggie
[Please don't quote posts that are intended to troll and just use the flagging function instead. Thank you. -Staff]
Potcake
AG
Easy, Rod said:

I've seen more glorious goodness on social media in the past 48 hours than I have in a long time. With so many lib weirdos out there commandeering social media to create a commie narrative, it's nice to see pure love and joy.

I hope you get the help you need.
razor63
AG
Loved the clip, heart pounding drama for the family and for all of us Ags. I thought he hooked though but devine intervention brought her back in.
sharpdressedman
I saw on a twitter account somewhere that an Aggie with the handle "Barstool" linked the video and commented, "Find a woman who supports you like that." She was the girl of countless guys' dreams that night.
Hwy30East
Props to the person that caught this moment on video for everyone to enjoy. My family has watched that over and over all week.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.