Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Better not hear anyone ***** about Zach again

4,928 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Nino Brown
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Newbish Enigma said:

Just think if he didn't play like horse sh** against arky or msst we'd be undefeated.

While this is a nice win, his other performances royally screwed us.
It's almost as if he's a backup on a team with a lot of faults, but battled back.
PipelineMoeNorman
I'd say we win by more if the guy learned to learn how to put touch on the balls
Bassinagfan
The guy is literally a legend in Aggieland now, he's a made man.
StinkyPinky
AG
Harry Lime said:

The Newbish Enigma said:

Just think if he didn't play like horse sh** against arky or msst we'd be undefeated.

While this is a nice win, his other performances royally screwed us.
It's almost as if he's a backup on a team with a lot of faults, but battled back.

Right. Never mind playing your first two SEC games with literally no experience. What a loser for not being awesome. I'd say the learning curve to game 3 has been remarkable and speaks volumes about his potential and skillset.
aggiedan03
AG
PipelineMoeNorman said:

I'd say we win by more if the guy learned to learn how to put touch on the balls

But if he doesn't learn to learn will he be able to learn to learned by learning?
“No man is worth a penny of another man’s effort” - Big Ike
Deputy Travis Junior
Studly performance. In a weird way, I have more respect for somebody who fails, regroups, and then succeeds than I do for somebody who just succeeds. The first additionally requires one to wrangle self doubt and ignore the strong distractions of criticism. it's exceedingly difficult to do all that simultaneously, which is why you so frequently see failure snowball.
Ag_EE_88
AG
He played great! But the last throw to Wydermeyer should have been a TD. Jimbo obviously believes in him to make that throw and not get sacked. Took some genius or insanity to call that play.
AMF 2 AMC
AG
Why do we evaluate players as if their teammates and the opponents aren't there?

Calzada was not as effective in the 3rd for sure, but Alabama adjusted well at the half on both sides of the ball. And it was getting worse as the defense spent more and more time on the field.

But if you knock him for a weak third, you should give him (and the entire rest of the team) credit for stepping up in the fourth. He got the ball back with a chance to win, and led the offense down the field to a win.

He found open receivers and got some nice throws in. The OLine played much better and gave him a chance to succeed, and he stepped up to the challenge. He also scrambled well when needed.

The most important thing I saw was that his teammates on both sides of the ball didn't quit on him or each other, and were rewarded.
TexAgs91
AG
Mond never beat Bama
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Did he finally get laid or get a BJ? Who do I Venmo?
OrygunAg
AG
Past few weeks have been hard to watch a qb learn to play and he had a mountain of critics. Tonight he literally rose up. The man in the arena and he absolutely killed.
p-wonk01
AG
Galborathelion said:

This dude went from absolute zero to Aggie legend in one night. Not sure I can think of anything similar to this.

Johnny Football says hi
Nino Brown
92aginSC said:

Amazing heart!

Why do people always use this reference? His heart is a muscle that filters deoxygenated blood out and sends oxygenated blood out.

His brain got the oxygen and stopped thinking about the last play, good or bad. After the pick, his brain let it go.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.