Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I'm at Kyle Field

7,374 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mule
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

You're not going to like hearing this but you lost to freshman lineman and a backup QB.

Our team has been almost decimated by injuries.

Really no excuse for Alabama to lose. A&M simply wanted it more.

Two freshmen OL and our 14th OL lineup change...
MaroonStain
AG
TwoCero said:

Pick in the end zone is 7 off our total.

Kick 6 is 7 off yours.

Fumble.

Pass INT in the final moments…

We deserved to lose.

Not really. This Bama team got rolled in the trenches. Spiller going out in 3Q is what gave us a lull. Once he returned as did Achane on that KO TD, the game was ours.

As Jimbo said, we beat your ass.
Jawbreaker
jonb02
AG
This guy
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

“It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
aTm2004
AG
TwoCero said:

One of the nicer campuses I've visited. Drive up from Houston/6 was easy …long sure but no problem. A young sorority lass came up to us immediately upon arrival and I almost fell over from her beauty. Asked us if we needed help finding anything. Mighty impressed so far Ags.

And then...?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
TwoCero said:

One of the nicer campuses I've visited. Drive up from Houston/6 was easy …long sure but no problem. A young sorority lass came up to us immediately upon arrival and I almost fell over from her beauty. Asked us if we needed help finding anything. Mighty impressed so far Ags.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.
agdaddy04
AG
I love all the back handed compliments with this one. Young was FORCED into bad decisions by the pressure Elko had the team apply. Ags almost have the game back with the slow 3rd quarter but came together when they needed to most.
Unemployed
AG
agdaddy04 said:

I love all the back handed compliments with this one. Young was FORCED into bad decisions by the pressure Elko had the team apply. Ags almost have the game back with the slow 3rd quarter but came together when they needed to most.
Heard it all night from Danielson. Every big play we made, it was always due to mistakes the Bama defense committed.
HECUBUS
AG
Just remember the shot of Reveille before the game started and the announcer's comment about her looking calm enough to play QB.

Pretty much cranked the crowd sound up and tuned out the Gump homers as usual. 12th man's best performance in quite some time.
whatthehey78
AG
TwoCero said:

Will be back In two years. Great trip. 95% of ags on this board have been cool. 110% of ags in person were the nicest I've experienced out of 10 SEC campuses and it's not even close.

Atmosphere was bananas from the jump. Lot A ruled. Found our team unloading on the SW side no problem.

Sorority girl coming up to us literally as soon as we arrived was outstanding and she was a solid 7 maybe a 9 by ag standards I kid I kid.

Glad you won, we certainly deserved to lose and gave you all kinds of points and opportunities. A real Alabama fan knows this team might lose 2-3 more. We can't stop the pass and Young is inaccurate in decision making and passing…..

Overall, we're coming back in two years….to Galveston too.
Seriously cool fan. Do come back.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
BusterAg
AG
bert harbinson said:

Dan Scott said:

You really think A&M has a nice campus?

Maybe he's Russian.

When's the last time you were on campus?
Ian Neff
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

TwoCero said:

Kick 6 is 7 off yours.

Fumble.

We deserved to lose.
blocked punt GAVE you seven. now go away.

Not to mention the refs GIVING you another TD while your ENTIRE LINE was in motion at the snap.

But we do love you.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Ian Neff said:

txaggieacct85 said:

TwoCero said:

Kick 6 is 7 off yours.

Fumble.

We deserved to lose.
blocked punt GAVE you seven. now go away.

Not to mention the refs GIVING you another TD while your ENTIRE LINE was in motion at the snap.

But we do love you.

What do you mean "we" Kemo Sabe?
BusterAg
AG
TwoCero said:

Will be back In two years. Great trip. 95% of ags on this board have been cool. 110% of ags in person were the nicest I've experienced out of 10 SEC campuses and it's not even close.

Atmosphere was bananas from the jump. Lot A ruled. Found our team unloading on the SW side no problem.

Sorority girl coming up to us literally as soon as we arrived was outstanding and she was a solid 7 maybe a 9 by ag standards I kid I kid.

Glad you won, we certainly deserved to lose and gave you all kinds of points and opportunities. A real Alabama fan knows this team might lose 2-3 more. We can't stop the pass and Young is inaccurate in decision making and passing…..

Overall, we're coming back in two years….to Galveston too.

Glad you enjoyed the game. I was impressed with the Bama turnout. Could hear you guys cheering a few times.

Glad to have you guys in Kyle. Please do come back!
Mule
AG
Quote:

Safe travels and your welcome here anytime...
Texas Aggies
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.