Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bobby Taylor

2,213 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DimebagsGhost
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alpha Texan
AG
I know of a few people who seem to think that the players are giving up, losing the team-first focus, and checking out for the year, peeking at the transfer portal. I don't see any of that. If you're feeling that way, you're dealing with PTSD (Post Traumatic Sumlin Disorder). Jimbo still has a handle on this program, and the players still believe. Sumlin had no direction or vision, so people didn't want to be here for it.

The culture has changed.
TMartin
After watching A&M's DBs get torched for 4 quarters playing time for Taylor looks positive.
merch
All easy to say at 3-2.
Check back at 4-8 or 5-7.
DimebagsGhost
AG
merch said:

All easy to say at 3-2.
Check back at 4-8 or 5-7.
recruits are not as flakey as you seem to be... go root for tu or Ohio State - they need more t-shirt fans like you
merch
This isn't about that. It is about reality. The question is does a top 5 ranking to start the year that ends up 4-8 or 5-7, negatively impact recruiting?

The answer is yes and in a big way. Hate to bring you that bad news.
cc10106
So is this kid a lockdown Cornerback? Because that's what A&M needs badly.
DimebagsGhost
AG
merch said:

This isn't about that. It is about reality. The question is does a top 5 ranking to start the year that ends up 4-8 or 5-7, negatively impact recruiting?

The answer is yes and in a big way. Hate to bring you that bad news.
LSU says hi
Penn state - currently with highest ranking class at this time -- they say hi -- losing record last season
Florida State says hi

I could do more research, but that is just this year recruiting -- so the kind of kids you say it negatively impacts..
DimebagsGhost
AG
My point being -- kids dont care about records
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.