Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

A&M's season summed up with a gif…

20,026 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bassinagfan
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Bunk Moreland
azul_rain
The explosion at the end is the cherry on top
JJxvi
AG
I thought this would just be Calzada stumbling back into his own end zone with a futile attempt to throw the ball away after he was down.
azul_rain
Or the ****ty offensive line that gives him no time, or the inept coaches or the ****ty boosters
OTredux
Funny
Girlhowdy
AG
I've aged out of the ability to post the gif of the lady drinking and crying under her desk. But that's my submission
JJxvi
AG

hedge said:

Or the ****ty offensive line that gives him no time, or the inept coaches or the ****ty boosters
BS. Calzada has plenty of time. No he doesn't have an elite line, but few quarterback does. Most quarterbacks would literally look like superstars for an offensive line that produces 6.5-7 ypc running game (Achane and Spiller are averaging more yards per rush than any of Alabama's or Georgia's running backs right now, btw) even if that line wasn't great at pass blocking. Calzada is the entire problem with the passing game. Even a good qb will get sacked some, but the idea that Calzada should be able to just stand in a bubble for 10 seconds until he finally decides to throw is just ridiculous.

I don't know what boosters have to do with it. But coaching that is willing to ride or die with Calzada without changing the offense is also a problem, yes.
azul_rain
You're delusional at best
My Name Is Judge
Goose83
AG
Raptor said:

Based on an actual recorded event:

tk for tu juan
wessimo
AG
Gif fail
GigEmTx
JJxvi said:

hedge said:

BS. Calzada has plenty of time. No he doesn't have an elite line, but few quarterback does. Most quarterbacks would literally look like superstars for an offensive line that produces 6.5-7 ypc running game (Achane and Spiller are averaging more yards per rush than any of Alabama's or Georgia's running backs right now, btw) even if that line wasn't great at pass blocking. Calzada is the entire problem with the passing game. Even a good qb will get sacked some, but the idea that Calzada should be able to just stand in a bubble for 10 seconds until he finally decides to throw is just ridiculous.

I don't know what boosters have to do with it. But coaching that is willing to ride or die with Calzada without changing the offense is also a problem, yes.
Agree that Calzada's the main problem. Where we differ is that I see he improved a bit from last week to yesterday and I'm willing to admit that I haven't seen Bost in practice so I'll have to defer to the coaching staff to tell whether or not he's ready. I can't imagine a mentality that would say the season's over. That's silly. I do think we're treading water until King returns.
tk for tu juan
ag03kc
AG

ag03kc
AG
https://images.app.goo.gl/5RquyrYGcLUXDZNp6
AG
tk for tu juan
Squadron7
AG
Jawbreaker
Jawbreaker
Sublette County
AG
videoag98
AG
tk for tu juan
Aggie_Swag18
I'll never understand the people who feel the need to take their shirt off before a fight
Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
azul_rain
Clearly you've never been in a fight or witnessed one, easy to grab somebody by the shirt and go to town on them
JABQ04
AG
Goose83 said:

Raptor said:

Based on an actual recorded event:

That's the Yamato (animation) not HMS Barham. Still hard to believe people even survived the Barham exploding.
07ag
AG
https://ts.la/eric59704
My Name Is Judge

PatAg
AG
hedge said:

Clearly you've never been in a fight or witnessed one, easy to grab somebody by the shirt and go to town on them
ShaggySLC
if these two gifs had a baby

W
AG
random factoid about the sinking...

the U-boat commander emigrated to Canada after the war...and lived almost 50 years in Vancouver
Tomdoss92
AG

StinkyPinky
AG
hedge said:

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.