Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Does team quit after Alabama?

7,266 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agdaddy04
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They fought today, but coaches put them in **** positions. Do they quit after the impending ass raping coming next weekend?
azul_rain
lmao they already quit did you not see arkansas ?
curry97
AG
I imagine certain players will begin opting out for the rest of the season to focus on the NFL.
dgmarshall17
AG
Why wait til then?
Bassinagfan
Team has already quit.

Why bash your head against the wall just to watch the **** show at QB come out and give it all back.
AG
I think there are a couple that quit last week.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
It looks like we will post our first losing SEC record since posting a 3-5 SEC record in 2014. I am hoping for 3 SEC wins against Missouri, South Carolina, and Auburn. Our final SEC home against Auburn on 11/6 might very well determine who finishes last in the SEC West.
Bag
AG
I have a strange feeling that the bama game will be much closer than people are thinking
Dolemite
AG
Honestly, it would be smart to just fake a COVID outbreak and skip the Bama game.
Gidnik
The ones getting drafted should quit before why risk the injury to get beat the *****up?
AggieOO
Iraq2xVeteran said:

It looks like we will post our first losing SEC record since posting a 3-5 SEC record in 2014. I am hoping for 3 SEC wins against Missouri, South Carolina, and Auburn. Our final SEC home against Auburn on 11/6 might very well determine who finishes last in the SEC West.

Lol, Auburn will beat us.
TRD-Ferguson
AG
The fans have. Why not?
Burnsaggie83
I say we declare the team has covid and forfeit the alabama game!
TAMU74
AG
hedge said:

Agree.
They've quit after last week.
We lose the next 2 games.
Won't beat bama and we don't play well on the road against missouri for another lose.
Off_The_Wood
AG
Bag said:

I have a strange feeling that the bama game will be much closer than people are thinking
It won't dude. Don't do this to yourself. There is no chance that is a competitive game. It will be over by halftime. The gap between our programs has widened since they blew us out last year.
C@LAg
curry97 said:

I imagine certain players will begin opting out for the rest of the season to focus on the NFL.
they might want to reconsider their actual prospects.
Roman Empire
AG
I hadn't thought about players opting out. Spiller should give it some thought. I'd hate to see it but his draft rating probably isn't going any higher.
FDT 1999
AG
Bag said:

Bartender, I'll have what he's having.
WC94
AG
hedge said:

I didn't see quit v Arkansas. I saw lack of focus and poor qb play.

Today I saw crap scheme and poor qb play.

AggieOO
FDT 1999 said:

Bag said:

Bartender, I'll have what he's having.

He might be right. I think we lose by 60, but maybe it'll only be 59.
Rebbasser
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Turn on Auburn/lsu and watch Bo Nix. Then tell me we beat Auburn. He just threw a 4th down TD and did it with a razzle dazzle play that was amazing.
northeastag
AG
curry97 said:

We always overestimate our talent level. There simply aren't that many players on this team that are sure fire high draft picks. With the exception of Spiller, all of them can use more highlight tape.
Ribeye-Rare
AG
Bag said:

Now paging Mr. Dinesh Patel. We need you.

Reprise Ramada-Gate?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Bag said:

How high are you right now?
Burnsey
AG
Bag said:

Dude, let it go. Bama wins by 40.
Muy
AG
This team quit before they knew they quit. Hope they are studying hard to to get a good degree.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Rebbasser said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

Turn on Auburn/lsu and watch Bo Nix. Then tell me we beat Auburn. He just threw a 4th down TD and did it with a razzle dazzle play that was amazing.
I don't have cable. I tried to stream this game, but I wasn't able to. LSU is leading Auburn13-10 at halftime. Last week, Auburn needed the referees to avoid an upset loss to Georgia State at home. Also, Bo Nix usually struggles in road games. That's why I believe home field advantage might help us to beat Auburn.
Elastrator
Bag said:

I want to have a little of what you're hitting.
bowhuntr
Bag said:

I don't think folks realize how young the O-line is…they can't just dig deep and try harder. They will be severely overmatched against any of the 3 deep Bama puts on the D-line.
#1AG777
AG
Bamas 3rd string beats us by 40…
Just Tired
WC94 said:

Does team quit after Alabama?
i admire your optimism for thinking they show up next week.
tbrooksv
AG
Wait, they haven't already quit? They just lost at home to MSU
davido
AG
Bag said:

Thanks. I needed a good laugh tonight.
AggieOO
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Rebbasser said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

I don't have cable. I tried to stream this game, but I wasn't able to. LSU is leading Auburn13-10 at halftime. Last week, Auburn needed the referees to avoid an upset loss to Georgia State at home. Also, Bo Nix usually struggles in road games. That's why I believe home field advantage might help us to beat Auburn.

I'm watching. We lose to Auburn. By two scores minimum.
Bachelor99
AG
the team willl quit at half time of bama when its 35-0....
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.