Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I'm still on the Jimbo-mobile!

5,934 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by infinity ag
Nino Brown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OKC~Ag said:

Nino Brown said:

Due to the type of person he is and his commitment to always put the players first I wouldn't trade Jimbo for one HC in CFB. Yes even Darth Saban. I'm just as frustrated as anyone but Jimbo is the right man for Texas A&M now and for as long as he wants to.
Are you seriously delusional?

I would trade jimbo a$$ for saban any time, anywhere, multiple times on Sunday if magically possible.

ok, maybe I'm getting trolled?

Not at all. Saban wins a title here he will still be remembered for Bama. Sure Jimbo won one at FSU but Jimbo wins one or two and stays a long time he would be our history and memories, the things Ags value most.

Also, I'm not country whatsoever but I value a great coach with a little country in him much more at A&M because in my mind it just feels right. So no, I'm not delusional at all, there's more to just winning and losing for me in life.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
You could not be more wrong re: SEC / SEC West 2012 vs. 2020 IMHO. Remember in 2020 it was a conference only schedule. 2012 Auburn was awful,

Regardless, the rankings are the rankings, and 2020 Texas A&M finished #4, we have never finished that high since you have been alive unless you were alive when we finished #1.....
bigblackag12
AG
Easy, Rod said:

If we are on Jimbo Mobile right now, why are our receptions so terrible?

Thanks for making the joke i was gonna make
GigEmTx
Rule#2 said:

Sumlin never lost to Arkansas
Jimbo's never given up a 33-point second half lead.
Goose83
AG
GigEmTx said:

Rule#2 said:

Sumlin never lost to Arkansas
Jimbo's never given up a 33-point second half lead.
Give him time.
infinity ag
Easy, Rod said:

If we are on Jimbo Mobile right now, why are our receptions so terrible?

Good one!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.