Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tired of Jimbos motor-mouth

14,818 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 100% Pure Aggie
100% Pure Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"We're gonna fix this, fix that, get better each week."

don't even want to see his face and empty bullsheet comments.

fool me once, shame on you, twice shame on me....

ugh
Artorias
AG
That motormouth is cashing $9 million checks. Maybe we should take notes
HustlerAggie
Wish I had that $9 million mouth!
AvidAggie
AG
He couldn't handle SP jock
whytho987654
He sounds like a fast talking version of gary kubiac, at least kubiac could put up points!
DimebagsGhost
AG
You see all those passes Jimbo three that were late or to covered guys? You see him not executing the blocks and missing that tackle on the second TD? You see him not cover Burks well on that 85 yd td???

Dude.
Leander - Ag
AG
Trust the process
A-A Ron
100% Pure Aggie said:

"We're gonna fix this, fix that, get better each week."

don't even want to see his face and empty bullsheet comments.

fool me once, shame on you, twice shame on me....

ugh

Here's a thought...don't like it then don't watch the press conferences...
achooooo
Gentlemen, I am as frustrated as everyone, however, that was our first loss in a year. Our QB is AWFUL and our O-line isn't much better. Give Jimbo a break. If he is as good as advertised then he will fix this.
Alpha Texan
AG
Tired of your mopey posts
greg.w.h
AG
Dak…an above average QB…was out and the more average replacements lost more games. And no one fired the Joneses…
whytho987654
achooooo said:

Gentlemen, I am as frustrated as everyone, however, that was our first loss in a year. Our QB is AWFUL and our O-line isn't much better. Give Jimbo a break. If he is as good as advertised then he will fix this.
He's had 4 years to address this
aggiephoenix02
So many pathetic, scared trolls...
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol no...he hasn't. We have a lot of green on the offense. Only way to fix that is with experience. You can't just wish for things to happen.
Because I'm Batman!

Oldfart2
Hey. Look at me whine about things.
whytho987654
Dark_Knight said:

Lol no...he hasn't. We have a lot of green on the offense. Only way to fix that is with experience. You can't just wish for things to happen.
Theres this thing called recruiting and talent development
Alpha Texan
AG
whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

He's had 2 weeks to address the QB situation. We're having to rebuild the OL because last year, we were focused on last year. This is not as bad as you're making it out to be.
Dark_Knight
AG
Dude, our starting QB went out. We lost linemen, and there have been other injuries on the OL. Take the stick out your ass and stop acting like a tsip.
Because I'm Batman!

whytho987654
Alpha Texan said:

whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

He's had 2 weeks to address the QB situation. We're having to rebuild the OL because last year, we were focused on last year. This is not as bad as you're making it out to be.
Should have a better back up than calzada heading into the season. Jimbo is too dense to use the transfer portal to grab one. Overall jimbo is too stubborn for todays game.
whytho987654
Dark_Knight said:

Dude, our starting QB went out. We lost linemen, and there have been other injuries on the OL. Take the stick out your ass and stop acting like a tsip.
UGA and UF always seem to be fine when their offense goes down, so this isn't just a bama phenomenom. Next man up, we have the talent, should be zero excuses
Dark_Knight
AG
Blah blah blah. You obviously haven't paid attention
Because I'm Batman!

Alpha Texan
AG
whytho987654 said:

Alpha Texan said:

whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

Should have a better back up than calzada heading into the season. Jimbo is too dense to use the transfer portal to grab one. Overall jimbo is too stubborn for todays game.
Why are guys in the transfer portal? It sure as hell ain't so they can go be the backup somewhere else. Guys transfer to be starters, and it was gonna be tough for anyone to come into a complex offensive system, that Kellen needed 3 years to figure out, and win that starting job.

JT Daniels transferred to UGA because they're an elite program that didn't have jack at QB so he can go win the starting job at a great school. Jalen Hurts transferred to OU in the wake of Kyler when they had nothing, all he had to do to win the starting job was beat true freshman Spencer Ratler. Jacob Eason transferred to Washington because they had a good program, but guess what, no QB.

Guys don't transfer to be backups. They go where they know they can win a starting job, which not many guys did.
tbrooksv
AG
I just think he needs to recruit better. Let's start with linebackers
sanaug
AG
The coaching staff is responsible to prevent all the problems we are seeing.
Aggies2009
AG
AvidAggie said:

He couldn't handle SP jock

His national title and multiple NY6 Bowl wins disagree but okay.
Dr RC
achooooo said:

If he was as good as advertised our line wouldn't be terrible and Calzada wouldn't be incapable of stepping up in the pocket,.
Pale Rider
AG
On the original topic, clearly you forgot what it was like with Sumlin. At least jumbo says stuff that makes some and has fire, doesn't just chew his gum and say nothing.
Cassius
achooooo said:

Those are his recruits and he coaches them.

How about game planning to mitigate those weaknesses? How about having Calzada just run off left guard when they were rushing 3 and their end was blowing up the field? Or run a screen?
LatinAggie1997
AG
whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

How exactly???? Last year we lost one game and just missed the cfbp. Should he have taken out starters to play guys for this year and sacrificed wins last year? Or, practice more than the rules allow? I guess he should have forced all the eligible players to come back so we could have experience again at all positions.

Perhaps he should just bench all the guys that don't execute and play the guys not ready to start, that might lead to game experience and surely not more losses. His salary obviously isn't doing the job of magically correcting some of these things.

I don't know, lots of ranked teams lost in the first four weeks so he might not be doing something right at those schools too.

We have issues. We are facing adversity. We have the rest of the season to properly identify if Jimbo is making the correct decisions and adjustments that HE is able to make. Now is time to evaluate his coaching moving forward.

cevans_40
AG
whytho987654 said:

Alpha Texan said:

whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

This guy has it all figured out and surely makes north of $10MM per year.
ManicDepression
whytho987654 said:

Alpha Texan said:

whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

How did you feel at the end of last season? You know, the all-SEC 9 win season and a legitimate argument to be in the CFP. Was Jimbo "dense" then? So many cliff jumpers. Insufferable.
phatpat21
I'm with OP
Enough talk. We've heard it all year. He needs to call better games and do something to help his team. It's his job, he gets paid the big bucks for situations like this. And for anyone saying "next year is the year" just stop (not necessarily on this thread, just heard it a lot) Next years schedule is harder than this year. Right now, the way this team is playing they MIGHT win 7. If they beat Miss St, maybe they'll get some type of confidence going into Bama and play better. If they lose this week, the season is done. If they made it to .500 I'd be shocked. As much as Jimbo wants to believe, Defense AINT the problem coach. Yeah they allowed 300 yards in a half (you didn't gain that in a whole game) but they only allowed 20 points. I don't give a crap if they allowed 700 yards, points are all that matters. It's time for Jimbo so call some plays to help his team. Calzada is confused and hesitant. Get him moving out of the pocket and give him some easy throws to his playmakers. And don't ever give up on giving the ball to Spiller and Achane ever in a game. They have been the best playmakers on offense this year and you completely left them out of the game the last 1 1/2 quarters. It's time to earn your pay Jimbo. Fix it
there were skittles in there!
True Texan
AG
Love to listen to Jimbo. To me, he is accountable and tells it like it is.
phatpat21
I totally agree. Him and Buzz both do a great job of that. But for this year, I'm sick of the talk. It's time for actions. They weren't ready to play yesterday. The offense was lost, like is has been all year. I understand all of the inexperienced players but dadgum a lot of teams deal with it. I'm sick of the excuses. They aren't executing and that's on Jimbo. A little less talk and a lot more action.
there were skittles in there!
WC94
AG
whytho987654 said:

achooooo said:

Can we put this gaggot on the "Troll List"? Climb back in your dildo hole sip.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.