Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SECN no respect for Texas A&M

11,279 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maver1ck
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talking about bamas struggles today, saying they need to watch out for arky and ole miss.

No mention of the ags. Really hope the team is listening. We won't get any respect in this league unless we take it
Maroon Dawn
AG
Drake aTm said:

Talking about bamas struggles today, saying they need to watch out for arky and ole miss.

No mention of the ags. Really hope the team is listening. We won't get any respect in this league unless we take it

Nobody fears the team with a back up QB, no run game and an O line that Kent State can push around at will?!?!

No!
flashplayer
AG
The only thing Bama needs to watch on those teams is the ground to pick up all the lunch money after they trounce them. They won't even break a sweat on either of those.
Alpha Texan
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Nobody fears the team with a back up QB, no run game and an O line that Kent State can push around at will?!?!
I will fight you, good sir.
rootube
AG
The good news (for them) is Bama does not concern themselves with talk and doubters. They use that as rocket fuel. If we want to be Bama we need to learn to do the same.
Sterling82
I hope SECN isn't worse than some of the posters around here. Of course I don't take maroon dawn seriously.
All I do is Nguyen
Drake aTm said:

No matter what
winorgetadog
AG
I don't think it was a dig at A&M. It's a statement about the top offenses in the SEC West. We're not one of them. Not saying we can't become one of them, but right now that's just reality.
HoustonAg2106
AG
If Arkansas is favored by 1 or 2 points would anyone be surprised? They have shown to be the better team through 3 weeks and I don't think that is debatable.

I think we will probably be 3 point favorites though.
Meanmachine
AG
Our defense is significantly better than Arkansas. We will see if the offense can catch up. It will be a tight game.
Faustus
The SECN needs to get on the same page as the SEC brass if it knows what's good for it.
Sparkie
AG
Faustus said:

The SECN needs to get on the same page as the SEC brass if it knows what's good for it.

Abc->Espn->Secn->lhn->tu->sec

It's all linked! Arent you paying attention?
Captain Caveman
AG
We haven't done anything this year to gain any respect. Honestly, with the starting QB out and terrible offensive line play, I don't think anyone is really worried about Texas A&M
Al Bula
AG
7 years into the secn, I can say that I watch less than 30 minutes of non-Aggie football programming on it a year.

I wish it was an add-on I could drop or pick up when I wanted it.
BMX Bandit
HoustonAg2106 said:

If Arkansas is favored by 1 or 2 points would anyone be surprised? They have shown to be the better team through 3 weeks and I don't think that is debatable.

We are -7.5 favorite
DuckySams
We NEED to be an afterthought right now - that is, until we can get our ****e together. It'll benefit us I think. A lot to improve on.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Last year we were able to run the ball on everybody whenever we wanted for the most part. This year they see we can't and our o line is struggling. That's all plus with King being out they are doubting us.
DuckySams
We've got to earn the respect. Hopefully, we will.
zephyr88
AG
DuckySams said:

We've got to earn the respect. Hopefully, we will.
THIS^
zephyr88
AG
winorgetadog said:

I don't think it was a dig at A&M. It's a statement about the top offenses in the SEC West. We're not one of them. Not saying we can't become one of them, but right now that's just reality.
Just watched SECN Football Final (again)... no digs there, all good comments.
Agsuffering@bulaw
-7.5 seems like a lot. I bet that line moves down quickly.
TAM85
HoustonAg2106 said:

Yes
Bryanisbest
AG
flashplayer said:

The only thing Bama needs to watch on those teams is the ground to pick up all the lunch money after they trounce them. They won't even break a sweat on either of those.

This^^^
Unemployed
AG
Some of you just need to stop watching TV if you are this thin-skinned.
_mpaul
AG
Was listening to Best Week Ever this morning with Peter Burns. They had Kevin Neghandi on and he said don't sleep on Texas A&M. He said Calzada has a heck of an arm and he is really looking forward to the Arkansas game next week.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Shoefly!
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Drake aTm said:

No!

Nobody and I mean it, sticks their foot in their mouth deeper than This Guy.
JJxvi
AG
Kent State "pushed around our OL at will" and still gave up 600 yards somehow…
bv86ag
AG
I am not quite the pessimist or grand-stander that maroon dawn is.
But i do agree with most logical, fair observers that the O-line was a concern in the offseason and so far has shown little to alleviate that worry.
Especially now that we are into SEC play starting this week.
SEC coordinators already see the A&M O-line as a weak link that can be exploited.
I am predicting a very close game with Arky with the defense almost having to pitch another shutout.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
ESPN is a liberal organization, and we're a historically conservative University, so they hate us.

ESPN will do anything in its power to keep A&M as irrelevant as possible.
oldcrow91
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Drake aTm said:

No!

You misspelled New Mexico…

but here is to getting thing figured for next week.
Gaius Rufus
WorkTogetherAgs said:

ESPN is a liberal organization, and we're a historically conservative University, so they hate us.

So they must hate Alabama and Arkansas…right?
HoustonAg2106
AG
BMX Bandit said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

We are -7.5 favorite
5.5 now, if you can get 7.5 bet Arkansas heavy.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Gaius Rufus said:

WorkTogetherAgs said:

So they must hate Alabama and Arkansas…right?
They loathe Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, and Arkansas
bigblackag12
AG
The last few weeks they have been pretty favorable in coverage considering our obvious issues. At least on the sec football final show or whatever its called.
RoadkillBBQ
Maroon Dawn said:

Drake aTm said:

No!
No run game? Currently #26 in the country at 5.29 yards per carry.
Of the 6 teams currently ranked above A&M only Oklahoma has a higher yards per carry average.
Bama is ranked #81 @ 4 ypc. Looks like Saban is losing control of the run game.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.