Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Golden Flash v Iowa

4,723 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JunctionNephew
bbr4132
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kent State never should have had the ball. The overturned reception by the Iowa receiver was a horrendous call.
Maroon Dawn
AG
It's time to accept no team we have beaten is good and we struggled with them because we aren't very good either
Divining Rod
bbr4132 said:

Kent State never should have had the ball. The overturned reception by the Iowa receiver was a horrendous call.

nah, they got it right. he dropped the ball.
TAMUallen
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

It's time to accept no team we have beaten is good and we struggled with them because we aren't very good either

Luckily then other top ten teams suck ass too
bbr4132
Divining Rod said:

bbr4132 said:

Lol! No, he didn't.
Divining Rod
TD Iowa on 3rd and 8 from 35. 23-7 end of 3rd (almost)
JJxvi
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Lol, who is good? Is Iowa good?
Divining Rod
bbr4132 said:

Divining Rod said:

bbr4132 said:

Lol! No, he didn't.

my bad. I guess that was a big ol potato that i and the replay guys saw bouncing off the turf.
bbr4132
He secured the ball well before it hit the turf. In no way did it "bounce" of the turf. Even the "rules experts" and announcer thought it was a terrible overturn.

So yeah, maybe a fan threw a potato on the field and that is what you saw.
Divining Rod
okaaaay….

he secured the ball but did t make a football move and he didnt control it as he went to the ground. u can argue it all u want thiugh. it was close. i'd be okay eith either ruling.
Divining Rod
KS with yet another 30 yard punt to their own 43. is this the same punter who was fantastic at Kyle??!! iowa score here puts it to bed.
Divining Rod
KS forces punt at 35 Iowa gets 5yd penalty for delay after trying to draw off KS, then they FAKE punt on 4th and 9 with a pass that KS stops short at KS 40. KS ball.
Sterling82
What sort of people come on texags and pretend they're Aggies and dump on every single thing about A&M. For example, pronouncing A&M is no good because of what Kent State is doing against Iowa. How about OU beating a Nebraska team by 7....a team that was beaten by a team that lost to UTSA. Or OSU struggling with a team that lost to UCD. What does that say about Oregon to only beat OSU by 7. If you're really an Aggie you shouldn't always be crapping on your team. If you're not an Aggie and this is what you do with your free time, go find a good psychiatrist.
Cedar09
Iowa should not be ranked ahead of us! Along with Oklahoma!
Divining Rod
yep- there are a ton of butt hurt sips masquerading as Ags.

Frankly, they have no decent fansite of their own because their program is in such a dump right now.
Divining Rod
30-7 iowa 4 min left….. so long!
PatriotAg02
AG
Looks like I was right. Pulling away.
The Collective
AG
We are not going to blow out many teams. We will have to win defensive battles.
JunctionNephew
Aggies win yet drop?

Jimbo will use this to his advantage

Gig'em
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.