Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Post your college football memes here

1,812 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bad Poster
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With all the crap going on this year, we're likely to get some solid memes out of it.

To kick off the 2021 season, I'll offer up:

Alpha Texan
AG

Jon Cocktosin
AG
Iowaggie
AG
Some dude spent a lot of time on this, so I applaud him on the amount of time he spent after the formation of "the alliance"

What would make it more perfect is if Thanos asked if anybody wanted to switch to his conference and every team from the ACC immediately joined him.
Tex117
AG
Iowaggie said:

Some dude spent a lot of time on this, so I applaud him on the amount of time he spent after the formation of "the alliance"

What would make it more perfect is if Thanos asked if anybody wanted to switch to his conference and every team from the ACC immediately joined him.
Cringe as eff.
alamogeorge
AG
Iowaggie said:

I don't know what any of that means.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Bad Poster
Iowaggie said:

I cant help but watch and think how inferior (outside of clemson and ohio state) all those teams are compared to the SEC. its laughable and really a disservice to all the marvel superheros
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.