Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Well Howdy Do

9,661 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Belldozer1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gooner here just wanted to stop by and say howdy to my future and fellow hoi polloi conference mates. Looking forward to some great football matchups. I'm hopeful we're able to start our SEC schedule next year and not 2025. Might as well get it started ASAP. Should be some great recruiting battles. I believe OU has the talent right now to come in and compete for the conference in year 1 and I expect recruiting to start picking up even more once official word comes down when we start actual play. Looking forward to the dialogue.
Viper16
AG

LOL!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
45-70Ag
AG
Compete for the conference in year one? You're an idiot. No further posts are needed.
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

Looking forward to the dialogue.
Gaius Julius Bevo
Belldozer1 said:

Gooner here just wanted to stop by and say howdy to my future and fellow hoi polloi conference mates. Looking forward to some great football matchups. I'm hopeful we're able to start our SEC schedule next year and not 2025. Might as well get it started ASAP. Should be some great recruiting battles. I believe OU has the talent right now to come in and compete for the conference in year 1 and I expect recruiting to start picking up even more once official word comes down when we start actual play. Looking forward to the dialogue.
So what you are saying is OU is SEC-ready? Well, I can't wait to find out either way.
Nino Brown
Belldozer1
Yeah I believe OU has the talent to compete for the conference from day 1. Our D has improved and continues to improve under Grinch. Couple that with the best offensive signal caller in the nation and I don't think you'll have many folks realistically expect anything less from OU.
AggieBlu
AG
Here is where I rank everyone pending it happened today. No, OU doesn't have a chance at winning the conference

Ranking Teams
1. Alabama, 224 (32)
2. Georgia, 222 (30)
3. Florida, 192 (2)
4. Texas A&M, 177
5. OU
6 LSU. 155
7. Kentucky, 141
8. Missouri, 135
9. Ole Miss, 134
10. Auburn, 92
11. Tennessee, 87
12. South Carolina, 84
13. t.u
14. Vanderbilt, 65
15. Arkansas, 58
16. Mississippi State, 56

I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
aggiehawg
AG
Belldozer1 said:

Yeah I believe OU has the talent to compete for the conference from day 1. Our D has improved and continues to improve under Grinch. Couple that with the best offensive signal caller in the nation and I don't think you'll have many folks realistically expect anything less from OU.
Your recruiting classes would be like 5-7th best in the SEC alone. Middle of the road competitive, sure.

Going to need the speed on the defensive side though. You don't have that.
AgBQ-00
AG
I think OU has the starting talent to compete. But the depth will be an issue.
Belldozer1
45-70Ag said:

Compete for the conference in year one? You're an idiot. No further posts are needed.
Just because you're on the going on 10 year plan doesn't mean every team follow that blueprint. In what year do you suggest OU compete for the Conference?
Belldozer1
AgBQ-00 said:

I can agree with this post
Belldozer1
AggieBlu said:

Here is where I rank everyone pending it happened today. No, OU doesn't have a chance at winning the conference

Ranking Teams
1. Alabama, 224 (32)
2. Georgia, 222 (30)
3. Florida, 192 (2)
4. Texas A&M, 177
5. OU
6 LSU. 155
7. Kentucky, 141
8. Missouri, 135
9. Ole Miss, 134
10. Auburn, 92
11. Tennessee, 87
12. South Carolina, 84
13. t.u
14. Vanderbilt, 65
15. Arkansas, 58

Who is your starting QB?
AustinAggie90
AgBQ-00 said:

I'm not sure where people keep getting this. We aren't talking about iowa state here, OU has the same size roster as everybody else and their blue chip ratio is 3rd highest in the sec tied with LSU. They shouldn't have any depth issues.
SBISA Victim
AG
Belldozer1 said:

Are you sure Sooner football is ready for the SEC? I know tu for sure isn't and will probably lose to Vandy instead of the annual losses to TCU and Iowa State.
FDT 1999
AG
Belldozer1 said:

Miller58, is that you?
SBISA Victim
AG
Damnit, He's out of posts. Staff needs to temporarily increase post limits for new posters.
TheHoneybadger
AG
Belldozer1 said:

bv86ag
AG
OU fails every time they get mistaken for an actual playoff team.
aggiehawg
AG
WarAGle said:

Damnit, He's out of posts. Staff needs to temporarily increase post limits for new posters.
No. That's the only saving grace with rooks. Get them to post out quickly and be gone.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Looking forward to the dialogue.
You've come to the right place for calm, well-reasoned, constructive dialogue. Welcome.
Shoefly!
AG
Belldozer1 said:

First off I want to say " Meth is a hell of a drug!"
Second your thinking ya'll can saunter on in and compete for the SEC Title. Well bye Gawd good luck!
Vandy gave us a game last year with our Sr. QB. He was picked in the 2nd round. If ya'll came in this year you would have to play 8 SEC teams that would pound your defense for 4 quarters. It's not the Big 12 with a 3/4 defense. Your offense thrives with the big boys up front. Your tackles haven't seen Sec edge speed.
Ya'll have a good lineup, just not enough.
GIF Reactor
AG
mitchdpm
AG
Belldozer1 said:

AggieBlu said:

Ranking Teams
1. Alabama, 224 (32)
2. Georgia, 222 (30)
3. Florida, 192 (2)
4. Texas A&M, 177
5. OU
6 LSU. 155
7. Kentucky, 141
8. Missouri, 135
9. Ole Miss, 134
10. Auburn, 92
11. Tennessee, 87
12. South Carolina, 84
13. t.u
14. Vanderbilt, 65
15. Arkansas, 58

Who is your starting QB?

Not rattled Rattler.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Belldozer1 said:

AggieBlu said:

Ranking Teams
1. Alabama, 224 (32)
2. Georgia, 222 (30)
3. Florida, 192 (2)
4. Texas A&M, 177
5. OU
6 LSU. 155
7. Kentucky, 141
8. Missouri, 135
9. Ole Miss, 134
10. Auburn, 92
11. Tennessee, 87
12. South Carolina, 84
13. t.u
14. Vanderbilt, 65
15. Arkansas, 58

Who is your starting QB?
we were #4 with Mond... our starting QB will be much better this season..
Clob94
Belldozer1 said:

Bell, I'm gonna warn you-- you can step in poo over on OB and it will eventually be forgotten or forgiven.

You step in poo here, and it's the sharpie kind. It ain't ever coming off.
BigSneezy
Belldozer1 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I can agree with this post

Good. Because if you didn't you'd be stupid.
CrottyKid
AG
OL and DL are a whole different level in the SEC. You can't hide it.
swc93
AG
Time for some mad sock creation
Clob94
swc93 said:

Time for some mad sock creation

Oh dear God. Go play with your daughters.
TexasRebel
AG
Belldozer1 said:

Just wonder if anyone has pointed out that Kyler Murray ran away from the SEC.
carl spacklers hat
Piss off, meth head.
Potcake
AG
Your posting history betrays your selected username. Thanks for playing.
Showstopper
AG
WarAGle said:

no, no they DEFINITELY do not.
woodlees
AG
Belldozer1 said:

Gooner

Hey land thief . Go find another website to hang out on, maybe with other land thieves.

You are going to get your butts kicked week in and week out in the SEC'

Gonna be fun to watch

No more conf championships for you, sorry bout that
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.