Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

It's been 5 years since....

5,044 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag Tag
mjhhawk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ass my dude. One of my favorite all time lines from this board.

TxAg76
AG
Taint Martell.....what a dewsh....
BrotherChad
AG
"Don't swing twice and miss" - swings twice and misses
mcag83
AG
TxAg76 said:

Taint Martell.....what a dewsh....

In before "but his girlfriend is hot"......
Like anyone can even know that.
NoahAg
About 8 different schools between the two of them.
Shoefly!
AG
His sister has big ah, err lips!
PneumAg
Let's just be real. When it comes to football, they're both ass my dude. But Starkel is a graduate of A&M and a decent human being, unlike taint.
DimebagsGhost
AG
PneumAg said:

Let's just be real. When it comes to football, they're both ass my dude. But Starkel is a graduate of A&M and a decent human being, unlike taint.
Lets be real real... Starkel actually started at a few schools.. . Martel has yet do to as much as a QB in college as I have
ElephantRider
AG
Poor Tathan
PneumAg
DimebagsGhost said:

PneumAg said:

Lets be real real... Starkel actually started at a few schools.. . Martel has yet do to as much as a QB in college as I have

Starkel started at the worst school in division 1 college football. Martell didn't start at Ohio State or Miami. I'm not trying to defend Martell, but please don't act like Starkel was meaningfully better (or better at all) just because he stooped to a bad enough program to be a starter.
Aggieair
PneumAg said:

DimebagsGhost said:

PneumAg said:

Starkel started at the worst school in division 1 college football. Martell didn't start at Ohio State or Miami. I'm not trying to defend Martell, but please don't act like Starkel was meaningfully better (or better at all) just because he stooped to a bad enough program to be a starter.
You realize Starkel started here, right? And at Arky?
Nino Brown
Tate would have made the perfect Cobra Kai drop out had he grown up in the 80's, I'll give him that.
Gigem_94
AG
Starkel actually led San Jose St to a top 25 ranking last year which pretty good considering what he had to work with.
TexanJeff
AG
Starkel has thousands of more passing yards than Tate, schedenfreude!
WC94
AG
127 years of football and Starkel set Texas A&M bowl game record with 499 passing yards.

Definition of not ass my dude!

pilgrim82
AG
Taint was the QB of the "all-time greatest" HS football team, so he's got that going for him.
azul_rain
Imagine naming your kid tathan
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Krautag81
I understand Tate will be on the UNLV football team. You think he can start there?
Ag Tag
hedge said:

Imagine naming your kid tathan
That's nahtat spelled backwards.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.