Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

CBS projects 4 Aggies in the 1st round next year

6,581 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Agsuffering@bulaw
scapps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Did this guy really project a receiver to the Cowboys?
AND he projects Wydermyer to the Dolphins...the same Dolphins that drafted a TE in the 3rd and already have Gesicki on the roster.
Ulrich
waltonloads11 said:

NFL loves WRs:

If Smith, Waddle, or Chapman can go round 1 if they have one of those amazing years.

I can't tell exactly what you're trying to say, but if it's that Caleb Chapman is more or less on par with Devonta Smith and Jalen Waddle then I disagree.
wangus12
AG
ESPN just put 3 AGs in their 1st round predictions with Leal, Wydermyer & Spiller
rootube
AG
rsf0626 said:

Kenyon Green and Demarvin Leal are probably the only people who i would consider high chances of being drafted 1st round. Maybe Wydermyer, nut he isnt Kyle Pitts....Rbs have been devalued and there are way too many wrs in the draft for someone lacking nfl size to be drafted high

Wydermyer has similar if not better stats as Pitts during his college career. The next thing that will happen is Erik Gilbert is going to pass Wydermyer because everyone is convinced he is better despite the actual production which says otherwise.
rootube
AG
Ulrich said:

waltonloads11 said:

NFL loves WRs:

If Smith, Waddle, or Chapman can go round 1 if they have one of those amazing years.

I can't tell exactly what you're trying to say, but if it's that Caleb Chapman is more or less on par with Devonta Smith and Jalen Waddle then I disagree.

No kidding. I think Chapman's mom has broken cover.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

... way too many wrs in the draft for someone lacking nfl size to be drafted high

The NFL no longer expects all WRs to be 6'3".

2021 First Round
Jamarr Chase, 6'
J Waddle, 5'10"
K. Toney, 6'
R. Bateman, 6'2"

H. Ruggs, 5'11"
J. Jeudy, 6'1"
C. Lamb, 6'2"
J. Reagor, 5'11
J. Jefferson, 6'1"
B. Aiyuk, 6'0"

M. Brown, 5'9"
N. Harry, 6'4"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.