Texas A&M Football
Sponsored By

BTHO the Weather!!

5,082 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Hey Nav
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rainy conditions are Definitely in LSUs favor.

Bad weather usually favors the under dog and Kellen accuracy is suspect even in pristine conditions.

Their DLine is their strength and secondary is what we were going to exploit.

Hopefully it moves on through early Saturday.
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've been dominant on both fronts most the season. Not worried. This may actually work in our favor more.
Superb Sasquatch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AvidAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This may be good for us. Feed Spiller.
Alpha Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
our lines will feast on the running game. mond threw well enough in wet conditions in 2018 clemson
Earl_Rudder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexanJeff said:

Rainy conditions are Definitely in LSUs favor.

Bad weather usually favors the under dog and Kellen accuracy is suspect even in pristine conditions.

Their DLine is their strength and secondary is what we were going to exploit.

Hopefully it moves on through early Saturday.
We have 3 baller running backs, Mond is a great runner, and we have one of the top Olines in the SEC.

We'll be good.
lotoarmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our receivers know where they are going and when they are going to cut. Their substandard dbs do not.

We'll be ok.
Last of the Old Army
Schu in Mizzou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm more worried about lightning delays than the rain.
W.C. Griffin '09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AvidAggie said:

This may be good for us. Feed Spiller.


Agreed. We're strong in the trenches and run the ball well.
DOG XO 84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We will run fast thru many holes
SinKiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bad weather favors the underdog? Not sure I follow that logic.
Leander - Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rain = pain
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SinKiller said:

Bad weather favors the underdog? Not sure I follow that logic.


It's from the BAS handbook
Joe Schillaci 48
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexanJeff said:

Rainy conditions are Definitely in LSUs favor.


Respectively, no it does not. Have you not seen our offensive line and running backs?

You need to go into quarantine for BAS. Take two asprin, back away from the computer, shut your TV off and call Jimbo in the morning. If you are not better head to the Vet Clinic. We may need to put you down. Respecively.
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexanJeff said:

Rainy conditions are Definitely in LSUs favor.

Bad weather usually favors the under dog and Kellen accuracy is suspect even in pristine conditions.

Their DLine is their strength and secondary is what we were going to exploit.

Hopefully it moves on through early Saturday.
Climate change is bad, right?
Coog_aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think it will be a push. LSU's OL has been playing well lately and they have good backs. They have one really good power back and a pretty good all around back to go with that. Finley is not a great at running but he is 6'6" and can fall forward for several yards. In general, bad field conditions can help teams that are good at running North/South versus smaller speed teams. A lot depends on how well the field drains. Our lines have been playing great, so it should be a good game. I'm hoping we can jump up on them by a couple of scores early.
MaroonDynasty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope it is cold too, cold rainy weather will be quitting weather for those Tigers.
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like 90% chance of rain but says only 1/4", not as worried about 1/4" on our field if that's what happen.

For all you who say I have BAS, which I do, how many of you have the Aggies covering?
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexanJeff said:

Looks like 90% chance of rain but says only 1/4", not as worried about 1/4" on our field if that's what happen.

For all you who say I have BAS, which I do, how many of you have the Aggies covering?
Aggies win 38-17
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How much $$?
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexanJeff said:

How much $$?


I dont bet on Aggie sports. Just as a fan I believe we cover
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Joe Schillaci 48 said:

TexanJeff said:

Rainy conditions are Definitely in LSUs favor.


Respectively, no it does not. Have you not seen our offensive line and running backs?

You need to go into quarantine for BAS. Take two asprin, back away from the computer, shut your TV off and call Jimbo in the morning. If you are not better head to the Vet Clinic. We may need to put you down. Respecively.

I think you mean, "respectfully".
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roger that.
I don't gamble either for real money but like knowing who does
Slamn Sharpe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be there standing in the cold/rain
Stumpknocker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big game Mond will figure out a way to flub it up. Rain or shine.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stumpknocker said:

Big game Mond will figure out a way to flub it up. Rain or shine.


Aren't you boycotting Aggie athletics this year?
Seanzy2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought a poncho today.

See y'all out there.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be there tomorrow night layered up and ready for some revenge on the Tigers
Stumpknocker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tjack16 said:

Stumpknocker said:

Big game Mond will figure out a way to flub it up. Rain or shine.


Aren't you boycotting Aggie athletics this year?
Absolutely. Have not watched a down all year. But I watched enough of QB1 to know what will happen in prime time. I haven't boycotted Texags yet, solely due to forum 16.
Slamn Sharpe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stumpknocker said:

tjack16 said:

Stumpknocker said:

Big game Mond will figure out a way to flub it up. Rain or shine.


Aren't you boycotting Aggie athletics this year?
Absolutely. Have not watched a down all year. But I watched enough of QB1 to know what will happen in prime time. I haven't boycotted Texags yet, solely due to forum 16.


Head back over, we don't need you here
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oregon st just took advantage of the weather...
Hey Nav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Big game Mond will figure out a way to flub it up. Rain or shine.
Go away. What a loser attitude. You provide nothing of value to this forum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.