Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Love the uniform additions for today!

8,876 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Artorias
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheAngelFlight said:

annie88 said:

joebobsa said:

So what's up staff? Thought all of this was supposed to me on the politics board? Or would it not be PC to shut down a thread that TAMU football started?
You can't handle discussions on things you don't agree with?
Its a fair question given the rule staff set out. I'm not sure why you're having a such a hard time. Even in staff's thread telling us to take it to the politics board, you were perplexed when folks said "take it to the politics board."
Um, it's you that's having a hard time. People commented on the uniforms, the point of the thread. Some liked them, some didn't. Both sides explained why they did or didn't like them. There's nothing wrong with that. You just didn't like the people that disagree with you speaking up. Funny how some are allowed freedom of speech and others aren't. Anyone can say anything they want but it doesn't mean other people have to agree with it.

This thread was about the uniforms and what they're supposedly standing for. Comments were made. There are a lot of whiney, triggered snowflakes on here but it's not the ones you think.

Regardless of whether people like these or don't it is what it is. I only pointed out that this whole movement is based on a lie. But, at least they don't say BLM.

That said, I'm still going to the game tonight because I can handle other peoples opinions and disagree with them without having to resort to cancel culture or hissy fits.
Aggies2009
AG
TexAggie1999 said:

Aggies2009 said:

"Can we still discuss an A&M athlete's political or social activism here on football forum? No, that goes on the Politics forum." - Staff, yesterday

Is wearing patches not considered activism?

But this isn't an athlete's activism. This is activism by the Aggie team. So it should be fair game to discuss.

Agreed. I just think this thread belongs on F16 given what we were told yesterday regarding activism vs football.

Moreso because they said they'd be calling a tight strike zone and banned multiple people earlier
TheAngelFlight
I'll say the same thing I believe I said last night. You've spent some time in the thread arguing with people and insulting people all the while telling people they're being sensitive and divisive. And in this case, quoting the most heated, divisive comments in the thread. I think what happens is you come in swinging like you're on the politics board, don't get the politics board response, and then back track.

I hope you enjoy the game. Should be the best opening day weather we've had in a long time.
Sponge
AG
XXXVII said:

This season, I'm rooting for any team that hasn't been hoodwinked by the BLM movement. Do any teams like this exist?

No, the KKK doesn't have a college football team. Wait a minute, try Liberty.
Aggies2009
AG
Sponge said:

XXXVII said:

This season, I'm rooting for any team that hasn't been hoodwinked by the BLM movement. Do any teams like this exist?

No, the KKK doesn't have a college football team. Wait a minute, try Liberty.

So if you're not BLM, you're KKK?
RadAg14
AG
Yelnick the keyboard warrior on patrol today
trueaggie2782
AG
annie88
AG
TheAngelFlight said:

I'll say the same thing I believe I said last night. You've spent some time in the thread arguing with people and insulting people all the while telling people they're being sensitive and divisive. And in this case, quoting the most heated, divisive comments in the thread. I think what happens is you come in swinging like you're on the politics board, don't get the politics board response, and then back track.

I hope you enjoy the game. Should be the best opening day weather we've had in a long time.
I haven't insulted anybody on the football threads at all. I have responded to their comments. And I haven't backtracked on any football thread. I've been very straightforward with my beliefs. BLM is based on a lie it's sad that our players and our university got behind it.

But as Americans they have a right to speak their truth. Even if I don't agree with them. I don't know where you're getting the point that I'm backtracking I've been very straightforward with all my comments. UnLike many of my cohorts on the politics board I disagree with not supporting our school and team. But I still respect their decision to do so. You don't seem to support my decision in disagreeing with you and result to insults and claim that I am doing the same when I am not.

You've taken a very insulting tone here and are talking down to me when I have not done the same. I responded to a comment, on this thread about people saying they were a bunch of people being snowflakes on here and I said there are but not the ones they think. Again that is a disagreement not an accusation.

I wish you well but I am not going to be accused of things I'm not doing.

BTHOVandy.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
"Their truth".

That's the problem. There is only one truth. And their sham of a movement is based firmly on the other side of it.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
RadAg14 said:

Yelnick the keyboard warrior on patrol today

Zzzzzzzz.
Are you going to attempt to refute my points or just yap yap yap?
Artorias
AG
So racism is over now, right? All it took was a patch and a sticker, who knew?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.