Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

3 OKST players test positive, freshmen told not to report to campus

7,994 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by NowhereMan
Post removed:
by user
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coastsrs said:

94chem said:

LEJ said:

Been doing it for 2 weeks bro.

Good for you. Hope you are successful. I'm training for a marathon, holding down a job, and raising a family. Don't need to seek out illness.

I've been holding down a job, traveling, don't have a kid, but have a SO and raising a dog.

I've been living life, traveling, and enjoying friends at each others backyard bbqs. All while going into work everyday.

I can make senseless points too, but the real
Point is this thing isn't as real as of a threat you've been led to believe.

I encourage you and others that are still scared to get out and live life. Give your family a hug Geezus
Congrats on the dog.
sleepybeagle
AG
Ok... My brother-in-law had Covid for 25 days, 10 days at home and 15 of them in a hospital. He is over 60 and immune efficiency due to Kidney transplant. He's fine now thankfully and fully recovered.

HOWEVER... my sister just got tested and her C-19 Immune response blood test came back NEGATIVE! Husband/wife + 10 days of nursing him at home. The doctors say there is 0% chance she wasn't exposed.

So... Explain that? I know it's just one case... but I'm not so sure we know what we think we know about this virus.
Ag4coal
Tom Scholz said:

Ok--let's say an Ole Miss player tests positive on a Thursday afternoon/evening, but they are set to depart for B/CS on Friday at noon...what happens ?

They forfeit and we win a natty

But seriously, it WILL happen. I'm hoping another good that will come from these protests is that we will see it's not the end of the world.
agsalaska
AG
sleepybeagle said:

Ok... My brother-in-law had Covid for 25 days, 10 days at home and 15 of them in a hospital. He is over 60 and immune efficiency due to Kidney transplant. He's fine now thankfully and fully recovered.

HOWEVER... my sister just got tested and her C-19 Immune response blood test came back NEGATIVE! Husband/wife + 10 days of nursing him at home. The doctors say there is 0% chance she wasn't exposed.

So... Explain that? I know it's just one case... but I'm not so sure we know what we think we know about this virus.

Same thing happened to my parents. Dad was sick for two weeks. Tested positive and all that. Mom was always negative and did a antibody test last week and it came back negative. He was sick in March.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
W
AG
Tom Scholz said:

Ok--let's say an Ole Miss player tests positive on a Thursday afternoon/evening, but they are set to depart for B/CS on Friday at noon...what happens ?
or the flipside...All-American QB tests positive before the big game to decide the conference championship.

uh, you look okay to me young man...get out and there and win the game.

(just like teams used to do with failed drug tests back in the day)
JustisWalkert
AG
First, nobody sick with a virus is going to be playing at peak efficiency. Second, if it's found that an infected player was knowingly put into a game and risked exposing both teams, then somebody's in big trouble. The answer is you quarantine the infected player and go to war with the army you've got. Illness and injury are part of the game. It's something you have to deal with even if it happens at a bad time.
Wicked Good Ag
Heard five Bama players tested positive as well
annie88
AG
hyt said:

well there's your answer:
Quote:

"After attending a protest in Tulsa AND being well protective of myself, I have tested positive for COVID-19," Ogbongbemiga said on Twitter.
if you stop doing what doctors and probably the athletic program advise you to do for prevention you're going to put yourself and your team at risk...
These protests just started a few days ago he clearly had this before then it would seem. But either way he has it and I guess he didn't listen to what the athletic program to do
MagnumLoad
NIH Study of 455 asymptomatic exposures, 4 to 5 days, various age groups exposed, showed that asymp positive folks are NOT as infectious as previously thought. This does not get reported.
Ag4coal
W said:

Tom Scholz said:

or the flipside...All-American QB tests positive before the big game to decide the conference championship.

uh, you look okay to me young man...get out and there and win the game.

(just like teams used to do with failed drug tests back in the day)
Except universities weren't hit with major lawsuits due to failed drug tests. if someone contracts COVID from a player that a school KNOWINGLY put on on the field despite a positive test, you can bet your ass they'll get sued to the ground. Hell, i know businesses that don't want to open back up to the public simply because they don't want the liability of potentially infecting someone unknowingly. No way in hell anyone would risk it knowingly. At least not an entity with coffers as deep as a public institution
ccolley68
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Texags told me Corona was fake.

One of the most truthful things on Texags is that corona hysteria is fake
MagnumLoad
Indeed. Let life and the games resume. After awhile the scaredies will see everyone else having fun and will come around.
Demosthenes81
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Texags told me Corona was fake.

Absolutely false, Corona is very bad beer, but it does exist.
Punked Shank
AG
MagnumLoad said:

NIH Study of 455 asymptomatic exposures, 4 to 5 days, various age groups exposed, showed that asymp positive folks are NOT as infectious as previously thought. This does not get reported.

Quoted because it needs repeating.
jnocar
coastsrs said:

MagnumLoad said:

Quoted because it needs repeating.
After all less than 110 thousand deaths in US so far
SolidRockAg
I'M A MAN I'M 40...if you wanna come after someone covid you come after me
or wait just go after the young ones because they'll never even know they had it
NowhereMan
The Mullet sneezed , btw 3 tested positive for oklaidiots disease a rare form of brain dmamge
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.