Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mond and Bjork hyping up a uniform change....

12,296 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HTownAg
VatoLocoAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How about adding a Texas and also a Mexican flag on the uniform jersey or on the back of the helmet?

This wood show our pride in Texas our state and Mexico our mother and which represents a large part of our Hispanic population and history.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
falcon09
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

How about adding a Texas and also a Mexican flag on the uniform jersey or on the back of the helmet?

This wood show our pride in Texas our state and Mexico our mother and which represents a large part of our Hispanic population and history.
Mr.Bond
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

You are definitely a Loco vato.....
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Law Hall 69-72
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

Please post this on the politics board. I'd love to see the reaction.
Stone44
AG
I agree with Mond, but whatever they do I really hope they choose the dark deep maroon color. We tend to use a lighter shade which just doesn't look that good.
VatoLocoAggie
I just posted it there. Thank you for your support

I feel good that other Ags will support this initiative in great numbers.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
RadAg14
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

Please post this on the politics board. I'd love to see the reaction.

That thread didnt surprise me
azul_rain
it got locked
HTownAg
AG
texan12 said:

The helmet logo and jersey lettering still look small. If the pics linked below show up, Dante Hall's uniforms in the late 90s should be looked at again (except for that weird collar).

I assumed that these modern uniforms and helmets are getting tighter and smaller so the logo and lettering have to stay proportionate. Dante Hall was probably the smallest one on the team and I don't believe his uniform looked out of place at all.

?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320
Dante Hall!

thanks for posting. Was fortunate to watch his entire career at Nimitz High School, and then of course at A&M and the NFL

he was incredible!
HTownAg
AG
TyperWoods said:

RadAg14 said:

I just want these helmets again. Doesnt have to be the fade but the state outline is so good

This with the entire logo a bit smaller so it doesn't have that oversized look.
Love these helmets

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.