Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Permanent home uniforms

10,491 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by azul_rain
BrandoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There needs to be some sort of stripe on pants though. Helps those chicken leg kids look a little bigger than in straight white pants.
AgBQ-00
AG
My favorite unis are the 98s the 56s and the white helmet maroon Jersey white pant combo
azul_rain
56 ?
Slamn Sharpe
hedge_zer0 said:

56 ?

Yes the 56' throwback was tits
chipotle
Staff, don't allow another uniform thread until we can win 2 consecutive 10 win seasons.
The Dog Lord
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

56 ?

They called it the Junction uniform.

https://12thman.com/news/2016/9/21/texas-am-adidas-reveal-junction-made-retro-football-uniforms.aspx

I really like these but would need to see how a maroon version would look too. It's probably best as a throwback look since the aTm should be on the helmet most of the time.

I like our current unis overall and would like to stick with them with the minor changes that most others want (white face mask, no beveled numbers, etc.). The stripes on the current and Junction unis add a little something different than the plain 98 version. There's nothing unique about the 98s. Who cares what Bama and others do. We didn't play like Bama with the older jerseys and won't magically start if we go back to them.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
chipotle said:

Staff, don't allow another uniform thread until we can win 2 consecutive 10 win seasons.

Well we have had 12 10 win seasons in 125 years...well played!!!!
azul_rain
mediocre
ABATTBQ87
AG
Reno Hightower said:

Bring back the '87 uniforms.
From the 1985, 86 & 87 Seasons

Mr.Bond
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Reno Hightower said:

Hard pass

98 ones are better
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

vander54
S
Love the '98 and love the junction uniforms.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie
AG
Just want the old helmet back permantly
Bigger aTm logo
No matte
White face mask

TxAg76
AG
Aggie said:

Just want the old helmet back permantly
Bigger aTm logo
No matte
White face mask

Generally agree, but to me the proportions of the A, the T, and the M are better with the current version.
I'm an old (class of '99), and to me the monster T with the little A's and M's looked idiotic.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
CraigSU84 said:

Those are the perfect ROAD uniforms. It a well known fact whites are always home in every sport until someone tried to be a smartass and change it.
Is it? When was the last time we wore white at home through a season?
TX_Aggie37
AG
except make it NIKE
azul_rain
im pretty tired right now, but that seems like a stupid idea
JimbloFisher
Rule#2
AG
Lose the gray face mask forever
ClassOf17
Bring back the 98 throwbacks with no fake mesh numbers
TheWalkOn
AG
STORM Troopers for away games. 98 for home.
atxaggie07
AG
I agree 100%! With some minor adjustments.

Keep the new, larger, A&M logo. Gloss helmets with white face masks. Larger "Texas A&M" font across the chest, but I could be fine with either the marble '98 collar or a solid white collar like the days of The Real Deal. No stripe on the pants. Currently undecided on sock and shoe colors. NO maroon pants, because the shades of maroon never quite match up right. Storm Trooper look for when we are designated as the "road team".
-------------------------------------------------------
quote:
"Some people, when a certain team has a big year, they'll buy a jersey," he said. "OK, did you go there? No. Are you from Austin? No. Did you work there? No. Do you know anybody who worked there? No. Well, nice shirt, you know?"
rcb05
AG
atxaggie07 said:

I agree 100%! With some minor adjustments.

Keep the new, larger, A&M logo. Gloss helmets with white face masks. Larger "Texas A&M" font across the chest, but I could be fine with either the marble '98 collar or a solid white collar like the days of The Real Deal. No stripe on the pants. Currently undecided on sock and shoe colors. NO maroon pants, because the shades of maroon never quite match up right. Storm Trooper look for when we are designated as the "road team".
So basically this.
#Mke
AG
JustisWalkert said:

Why has Aggie Football become a fashion show?

This has serious "I didn't go to Olsen to get a bubble bath" energy
Amarillo Slim
AG
I don't know about home games specifically but I am in favor of Icy Whites, no bevels, anytime temp at kickoff is above 80 degrees. The less external heat on players the better
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
schmellba99
AG
Mr.Bond said:

98 uniforms year round. Burn all maroon pants.

EOT
Except actual maroon and not whatever purple color the 98 uniforms were.
Mr.Bond
AG
schmellba99 said:

Mr.Bond said:

98 uniforms year round. Burn all maroon pants.

EOT
Except actual maroon and not whatever purple color the 98 uniforms were.
the throwbacks Adidas made were the right maroon. They have nailed our colors
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

schmellba99
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Reno Hightower said:

Man! I miss the days of huge shoulder pads, actual sleeves on jerseys, neck braces and hard nosed ball
Kanyes psychiatrist
The 1998 "throwbacks" are easily the most boring and lame and copy cat maroon version of tu, OU, and Arky. But half our fan base wears jorts or cargos with white new balance shoes so they love those boring ass "throwbacks." Giant Texas A&M on the chest because no one knows who we are like some 4A central Texas high school team circa 1988. People say they look like thru mean business, yea if the business is accounting
Mr.Bond
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

The 1998 "throwbacks" are easily the most boring and lame and copy cat maroon version of tu, OU, and Arky. But half our fan base wears jorts or cargos with white new balance shoes so they love those boring ass "throwbacks." Giant Texas A&M on the chest because no one knows who we are like some 4A central Texas high school team circa 1988. People say they look like thru mean business, yea if the business is accounting

You need to see a psychiatrist

MAGA

Kanyes psychiatrist
Mr.Bond said:

Kanyes psychiatrist said:

You need to see a psychiatrist
I shave with one every morning in the mirror
azul_rain
if youre a psychiatrist then im a billionaire
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.