Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP....Bigger, faster, stronger?

5,456 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by La Bamba
Bryant03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are the players doing about weightlifting right now? Gyms are closed. Are they working out on campus? The off season is an important time for many players to put on muscle. A good setup of weights is a necessity.
Jon Cocktosin
AG
NoahAg
Probably just playing Fortnite and Madden all day.
maver1ck
AG
Bryant03 said:

What are the players doing about weightlifting right now? Gyms are closed. Are they working out on campus? The off season is an important time for many players to put on muscle. A good setup of weights is a necessity.
I don't think they can work out on campus, but I've seen plenty of Instagram videos of the players lifting at home with their own setups. These guys are hungry to win. Especially Kellen. The dude is putting in work.
TwelveA
rootube
AG
Less pushups and situps than Herschel Walker I bet.
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/the-herschel-walker-workout/
92_Ag
AG

Slamn Sharpe
[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bryant03
AG
Ok ok. So basically we won't have gained any ground this year against the really good teams that have size NOW. 7-5 here we come.
AG
rootube said:

Less pushups and situps than Herschel Walker I bet.
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/the-herschel-walker-workout/

Fewer*
BoxingAg84
They can only train by playing beach volleyball.

Post removed:
by user
concac
AG
Bryant03 said:

Ok ok. So basically we won't have gained any ground this year against the really good teams that have size NOW. 7-5 here we come.
Are you 12 years-old?
Bryant03
AG
RealTalk said:

Bryant03 said:

Are you 12 years-old?

Get off of this forum pervert.
Caleb12
Bryant03 said:

Considering we return way more starters than our opponents on our schedule, I would say we are fine.
Spyderman
AG
Better, stronger, faster
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
oldschool87
AG
I know this.

When we start back up, there will be extended practice, maybe 2 full weeks...

I played a lot of sports, and did a lot of running... I always thought I was in super great shape when camp started every year. And you just cant simulate it...

THERE GONNA FREAKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Coaches will in fact kill them in the first 2 weeks....

Can hear it now. I told you to run ladies, we see who ran and who played fortnight...

I see lots of pain and blown groceries... good luck fellows, I would be running a lot.
sleepybeagle
AG

King
AG
This thread has the ghey
Sparkie
AG
Al Bula
AG
Bryant03 said:

when I read garbage posts like this, I have to remind myself people all mentally dealing with this pandemic in their own weird way.
Bryant03
AG
Shife said:

Bryant03 said:

when I read garbage posts like this, I have to remind myself people all mentally dealing with this pandemic in their own weird way.

Listen to the Lucci/Traveon interview. He addresses this issue in an informative way unlike your response. BTW I am physically and mentally dealing with this pandemic every shift I go to work while I have three children under 3 yrs old at home. It was an off season post bc I like TexAgs discussions, dummy. Remind yourself that you're a self righteous idiot and then reply again.
VatoLocoAggie
AG
If I had to guess, most are back working the family farms. They will be back with some good old farm boy strength. Color me not concerned.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
La Bamba
AG
Jon Cocktosin said:

"No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.