Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Frisco Classic

4,446 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
friscoclassic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We allow bubbles, don't allow bevels and we have someone doing their ring dunk on Saturday. What else more could you ask for?

To make this football compliant, we also love Aggie football. UT still sucks and they are not back.
ClassOf17
2 Tickets for the A&M/UCLA game please
greg.w.h
AG
Odd post. But going to the Frisco Classic to watch Aggie Baseball is a huge win.
friscoclassic
Looks like we are more red ass than you.
greg.w.h
AG
friscoclassic said:

Now you're just trolling.
friscoclassic
greg.w.h said:

friscoclassic said:

Come up and we will buy you a beer. Trolls don't buy beers. DM us on our twitter and we will find you.
schmellba99
AG
friscoclassic said:

We allow bubbles, don't allow bevels and we have someone doing their ring dunk on Saturday. What else more could you ask for?

To make this football compliant, we also love Aggie football. UT still sucks and they are not back.
UT tells me everything. We don't care much one way or another about Tennessee here, at least not until they become a player in the SEC east.
WGann3
AG
friscoclassic said:

You can have my blue star for this well thought out post. Moved to McKinney last May so I've been looking forward to some baseball in my new backyard for a while now. I'm also interested in these free twitter beers.
Leander - Ag
AG
friscoclassic said:

greg.w.h said:

friscoclassic said:

Come up and we will buy you a beer. Trolls don't buy beers. DM us on our twitter and we will find you.

DM sent. See you Friday
Alpha Texan
AG
friscoclassic said:

No blue star from me because i dont know what Tennessee has to do with this
greg.w.h
AG
I did blue star the OP. I want the Frisco Classic to bleed maroon!!!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Frisco Classic Posting here?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
tjack16
AG
friscoclassic said:

see y'all saturday and sunday! Can't wait
VedderAg
AG
I'll be there with 3 others for Friday. Can't make Sat and Sun. Went two years ago. It's a great event and stadium.
friscoclassic
Sorry y'all, we have been in TexAgs jail for too many posts in our first 24 hours!
friscoclassic
schmellba99 said:

friscoclassic said:

UT tells me everything. We don't care much one way or another about Tennessee here, at least not until they become a player in the SEC east.
***Clears throat*** TU isn't back.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

***Clears throat*** TU isn't back
tu
EKG1996
jograki
AG
Nice job to OP for at least attempting to get us! Looking at tickets now.
greg.w.h
AG
friscoclassic said:

Sorry y'all, we have been in TexAgs jail for too many posts in our first 24 hours!
You're a rookie. Buy stars...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.