Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Leach to miss state

28,664 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Lateralus Ag
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He will have better access to defensive talent than he has ever had before but not sure he will do anything with it.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
RealTalk said:

Some of you are wusses. He don't got Franchione or Sherman to beat up on anymore.

Welcome to the big boys league.
Sherman was 3-1 against Tceh.
DukeMu
PhatMack19 said:

The State of Mississippi just got a lot more fun with him and Kiffin

Pirate!
Post removed:
by user
CrottyKid
AG
If Arkansas and Miss State swapped rosters, they would both be a better fit for their new coach.
rangerdanger
AG
Poor Arkansas.
Dale Gribble
Abitaholic said:

It'll take a few years to get his pieces in place if he decides to swing his air raid sword in the SEC. Even so, he should ask Sumlin how well it works against the big boys with a player not named JFF. What was Sumlin? 4-11 vs Bama, Auburn and LSU. Remove Auburn and he was 1-9 vs Bama and LSU. Yea this is big boy football. Just ask the Sooners about it Leach.

Leach is a much better coach than Sumlin.
Leander - Ag
AG
in
8T2
I look forward to him making fun of us again!
Meximan
One thing goin' for the Pirate at MSU is that he'll actually he able to recruit SEC defensive players. He could never do that before.

He's also a hell of a motivator, so if nothing else they'll continue to be scrappy.
MSU/SECALUM
Finebaum show should be interesting today. Egg Bowl will be like when Tubberville and Sherrill were in the league.
Unemployed
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

RealTalk said:

Some of you are wusses. He don't got Franchione or Sherman to beat up on anymore.

Welcome to the big boys league.
Sherman was 3-1 against Tceh.
My fault.

But Sherman still sucks.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
Wonder what the interview with Craig James will be like......?
A2
Do we need to get the mirrors ready?
Geriatric Punk
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Wonder what the interview with Craig James will be like......?
"So, Craig, has your boy killed any hookers yet?"
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
woodlees
AG
Get your popcorn this is gonna be fun.....
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The air raid is great for making competitive teams with little access to 4-5 star talent.

Problem is it doesn't work in the SEC where you have big fast defenses full of NFL talent
#Mke
AG
This is bad. Really bad. Leach dominated us at Tech. MS State is very similar to Tech in a lot of ways. Perennial underdog with upset potential. I trust Jimbo to get our program where it needs to be to dominate Arkie & the Mississippi schools, but this hire just made that task a lot more difficult considering Leach's history at underdog schools.

At least the conference got more exciting, but not sure if that's a good thing for us.
TXAggie2011
AG
BDub3 said:

HossAg said:

He had some really strong years at Wazzu.
Does one double digit win season in 8 years classify as "really strong years"?
I don't think Mike Leach is national coach of the year material, but Washington State was in the ****ter of all ****ters when he took over.

He's certainly leaving the program in much better shape than he found it.
#Mke
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

Tomdoss92 said:

Matsui said:

This conference is loaded.
This division of this conference is loaded.
Nick Saban
Jimbo Fisher
Ed O
Gus Malzahn
Lane Kiffin
Mike Leach

sam pittman?
Don't jinx it. Please.
Bill Superman
AG
Leach has gone the way of chip kelly

Nothing to see here folks - pull yourselves together
HossAg
AG
#Mke said:

This is bad. Really bad. Leach dominated us at Tech. MS State is very similar to Tech in a lot of ways. Perennial underdog with upset potential. I trust Jimbo to get our program where it needs to be to dominate Arkie & the Mississippi schools, but this hire just made that task a lot more difficult considering Leach's history at underdog schools.

At least the conference got more exciting, but not sure if that's a good thing for us.
Whatthefunyo
We will be fine. Our program turnaround is 3 years ahead of his. We will make noise first.
Unemployed
AG
HossAg said:

#Mke said:

Dude has to be trolling.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Agryan00 said:

Not again!!!! Leach kicked our but for years at Tech. He was 7-3 against us.

One day years ago, listening to sports radio in Houston, a caller mentioned the Ags had not beat Tech in Lubbock since his daughter was born. The host responded by asking how old his daughter was. His response was 14.

How does that happen?????
the Ags had not beat Tech in Lubbock since his daughter was born.

A&M lost to Tech @ Lubbock in 1995 (1), 1997 (3), 1999 (5), 2001 (7), 2003 (9) , 2005 (11), 2007 (13)
BanderaAg956
Kiffin, Leach, Pittman, Fisher, Mullen, Stoops, Saban, Munchamp, Smart, Orgeron, Malzahn (Morris), Mason, Drinkwitz, & Pruitt...

Gonna get much more interesting!

I'm going to have to call my old high school head coach (Hal Mummie) to see if he will be hired as a consultant!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
hunter2012
AG
MSU/SECALUM
drevans956 said:

Kiffin, Leach, Pittman, Fisher, Mullen, Stoops, Saban, Munchamp, Smart, Orgeron, Malzahn (Morris), Mason, Drinkwitz, & Pruitt...

Gonna get much more interesting!
https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1215344936289296384&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsicem365.com%2Fforums%2F2
rgag12
AG
BDub3 said:

HossAg said:

He had some really strong years at Wazzu.
Does one double digit win season in 8 years classify as "really strong years"?

In the freaking pac-12. They are even worse than the bdf most years
Unemployed
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

Tomdoss92 said:

Matsui said:

This conference is loaded.
This division of this conference is loaded.
Nick Saban
Jimbo Fisher
Ed O
Gus Malzahn
Lane Kiffin
Mike Leach

sam pittman?
Lane Kiffin hasn't done sht.

He's known more for his twittering and getting fired from USC on the tarmac.
909Ag2006
AG
DAMMIT!!! We played in the Big 12 South when it was the toughest division in football in the early 2000's and now the SEC West is even more loaded.
"They weren't raiding a Girl Scout troop looking for overdue library books."
Oscar Diggs
AG
Gary Danielson just spit up his Metamucil
AggieBlu
AG
They should have Kiffin & Leach on the same day as SEC Media Days! That will be entertaining!!!!
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
ironmanag
AG
Goodness we have a weak fanbase.

Leach is a career 4 to 8 win coach in fact his average is 6 wins. His glorious record against A&M came against Fran and Sherman.

If that scares you grow a pear.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
FDT 1999
AG
astroboy said:

This. Franchione is ****ing gone along with he who will not be named (def coord).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.