Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Texas Bowl Score Predictions

6,132 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexasAGGIEinAR
duddleysdraw88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12-6 Ags
QCAg93
AG
I can't predict anymore. It brings up painful memories.
30wedge
52-50 bad guys. We don't score a single touchdown but do set the NCAA single game record for safeties with 25.
annie88
AG
Ags 42
Okies 28
terata
AG
osu - 24

A&M - 10
WtHrOoOlPl
AG
Fiscal Solutions Inc.: 35
Mulleteers: 28
1985 Chicago Bears: 782
Aggie Football is only played for 2 quarters, choose wisely.
'03, '09 Walton Loads
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
SA-AG72
AG
Ags - more
Pokes - less
BanderaAg956
Pokes - 35
Aggies - 30 (3 TD's and 3 Field Goals)

Two Aggie scores (TD's) late to make the score look like a competitive game.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
dixichkn
AG
dixichkn said:

Ag4coal said:

dixichkn said:

They get out on us 14-0 before we ever knew what hit us. Slow steady comeback either has us just short or squeaking out a close one. I'll go with the latter. 34-31 good guys

If we go down 14-0, we lose. We don't play well from behind
Since we finally have a DC who's capable of making 2nd half adjustments we've been a little better in that regard. I just see one, maybe two early offensive mistakes getting us in that early hole. A Mond pick. A fumble inside our own 20 a la Arkansas game. Somehow we're gonna do what we do.......Jimbo rallies the troops better than any of our previous coaches of recent vintage though. One thing that will NOT happen is us getting blown out

Ahem........
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
dixichkn said:

They get out on us 14-0 before we ever knew what hit us. Slow steady comeback either has us just short or squeaking out a close one. I'll go with the latter. 34-31 good guys
Pretty good, just 10 points off
Dr Lane Trowlan
dixichkn said:

dixichkn said:

Ag4coal said:

dixichkn said:

If we go down 14-0, we lose. We don't play well from behind
Since we finally have a DC who's capable of making 2nd half adjustments we've been a little better in that regard. I just see one, maybe two early offensive mistakes getting us in that early hole. A Mond pick. A fumble inside our own 20 a la Arkansas game. Somehow we're gonna do what we do.......Jimbo rallies the troops better than any of our previous coaches of recent vintage though. One thing that will NOT happen is us getting blown out

Ahem........

Blue stars for you sir. Outstanding assessment.
TexasAGGIEinAR
SilverTongueDevil said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

27-24 Ags. Will start slow and win late.
that would be interesting since that almost never happens with any Aggie team over the past 20 years

How interesting is that now? Damn near spot on, smarta**. Now go get your shine box.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.