Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Go Navy. Beat Army.

4,200 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bob Harris
Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks.
Multiple QBs?
ntxVol
They had other injuries as well but have basically been rotating 3 QBs all season because of injuries. I think the QB that started yesterday had played in several games but was making his first start.
WC94
AG
Quote:

Ah ha! All the players are racists that support white cops shooting innocent black people and not being charged or even fired.

Well that escalated quickly. Wtf?
KW Driver
It's fun to watch these games due to the different style of play, but I don't truly care about either team winning and I spent 20 years in the Army.

I didn't go to West Point and about 90% of the guys I knew who did were dicks, so why should I pull for them.

The same goes for Notre Dame. I don't understand this idea that because I'm Catholic, I'm supposed to pull for some college in Indiana.
Iowaggie
AG
aggiejim70
AG
KW Driver said:

It's fun to watch these games due to the different style of play, but I don't truly care about either team winning and I spent 20 years in the Army.

I didn't go to West Point and about 90% of the guys I knew who did were dicks, so why should I pull for them.

The same goes for Notre Dame. I don't understand this idea that because I'm Catholic, I'm supposed to pull for some college in Indiana.
And that's why I root for Navy every year, in fond memory of all the West Point ******** I met while I was in the Army. That included everyone from the Deputy Commander at Ft. Sill, to a West Point cadet that came into my tent at summer camp and wanted to give me an inspection. Go Navy.

The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
HTownAg
AG
I never miss this game. Such history. Really cool how both academies come up with special uniforms for this game.
Bob Harris
aggiejim70 said:

KW Driver said:

And that's why I root for Navy every year, in fond memory of all the West Point ******** I met while I was in the Army. That included everyone from the Deputy Commander at Ft. Sill, to a West Point cadet that came into my tent at summer camp and wanted to give me an inspection. Go Navy.

I suspect that if you'd been in the Navy we'd have to hear you whine about how mean everyone was to you in the Navy.

Go Army.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.