Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If Myles said it..... it happened folks.

16,111 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Dawnguard
jturner181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This man would never disgrace himself or his family by making this up.... and is the only logical explanation to trigger someone so badly.

Redneck Mason said something.... obvious from day one.

If you wanna ignore Myles claim, knock yourself out.

I know this man, and have never known him to even remotely exaggerate facts.

If he said it..... it happened. Period!
halfastros81
AG
Racial slur in the trenches in a football game.... no way
black_hat_ag
MG is trying to be juicy Jussie
Artorias
AG
Burden of proof is on MG.

Lateralus Ag
AG
Ok.

I don't need a racial slur to be okay with how he reacted. Mason is a *****. He acted like a *****. He got treated like a *****.

Kick my nuts and you will get hit with whatever is in my hand. You don't even have to say a word.

All you girly men that have to have Mason call MG a bad name need a T test. And a workout.
eastdallasag
geoag58
AG
Myles has said enough. He needs to keep his mouth shut!
DE4D
AG
LEJ
OP got cwucked by a "redneck".
diehard03
or he thought it happened and it didn't happen.

Myles and Mason can both be right here.
Nino Brown
Actually in all likelihood it was said. Myles chose to take the high road and say it was a mistake no matter what and didn't share it initially.

Common sense also says that it happened prior to that play due to the fact that Myles was so aggressive with the take down in the first place with game almost over.
RAB91
Nino Brown said:

Actually in all likelihood it was said. Myles chose to take the high road and say it was a mistake no matter what and didn't share it initially.

Common sense also says that it happened prior to that play due to the fact that Myles was so aggressive with the take down in the first place with game almost over.
By 'high road' do you mean swinging a helmet at an uncovered head?
greg.w.h
AG
RAB91 said:

Nino Brown said:

By 'high road' do you mean swinging a helmet at an uncovered head?
He swung high...so at least the helmet took the high road...
Ag4coal
Lateralus Ag said:

Ok.

I don't need a racial slur to be okay with how he reacted. Mason is a *****. He acted like a *****. He got treated like a *****.

Kick my nuts and you will get hit with whatever is in my hand. You don't even have to say a word.

All you girly men that have to have Mason call MG a bad name need a T test. And a workout.
JPK89
AG
Ok I'll bite.

What if Myles was a sip? You 100% supporters would feel the same?
BMX Bandit
JPK89 said:

Ok I'll bite.

What if Myles was a sip? You 100% supporters would feel the same?

Now imagine he's white
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Nino Brown
No, I meant "taking road" as in what a stated after "taking the high road". Are you special or something?
vander54
S
My question to all this is, do the people bashing Myles realise he didn't publicly say anything it came from the arbitration hearing? It's not like he is in front of the media claiming this, he said it in a hearing to explain why he reacted the way he did.
rather be fishing
AG
C@LAg said:

mugwurt said:

Burden of proof is on MG.

this.

and it is still no excuse to swing a helmet at someone's unprotected head.
Rudolph tried to pull Garrett's helmet off first. Garrett was just showing him how to do it properly.
wealeat09
AG
vander54 said:

My question to all this is, do the people bashing Myles realise he didn't publicly say anything it came from the arbitration hearing? It's not like he is in front of the media claiming this, he said it in a hearing to explain why he reacted the way he did.
My question to all in this, does it really matter? He swung a helmet at another player's bare head. How does a slur make a difference?
GCP12
AG
Myles is staring down the barrel of his career. He's probably willing to try anything at this point. Also, there is very little downside to making this claim.
vander54
S
wealeat09 said:

vander54 said:

My question to all in this, does it really matter? He swung a helmet at another player's bare head. How does a slur make a difference?

It helps explain why he reacted the way he did. He got kicked in the nuts, Rudolph tried ripping his helmet off and he was called a slur. I'm sure if he just called him a slur it wouldn't have happened the way it did but combined with the the other two it was too much.
wealeat09
AG
It opens himself up for a civil defamation suit. Especially doubling down on it.
wealeat09
AG
vander54 said:

wealeat09 said:

vander54 said:

It helps explain why he reacted the way he did. He got kicked in the nuts, Rudolph tried ripping his helmet off and he was called a slur. I'm sure if he just called him a slur it wouldn't have happened the way it did but combined with the the other two it was too much.
Does that mean you think it was acceptable and warranted?
Leggo My Elko
AG
I believe Myles.
vander54
S
wealeat09 said:

vander54 said:

wealeat09 said:

vander54 said:

Does that mean you think it was acceptable and warranted?

Really?
vander54
S
wealeat09 said:

It opens himself up for a civil defamation suit. Especially doubling down on it.

Lol
PneumAg
I don't believe Myles.

Even if it's true though, you don't get to bash somebody over the head for saying a word, so it doesn't matter.

Now, you can bash somebody for grabbing your face mask and kicking you in the nads. There's no need to even mention the racial slur. I respect Myles less for doing that.
Cancelled
AG
It turned out ok for Jussie
GCP12
AG
wealeat09 said:

Possibly. I'd argue Mason Rudolph would want nothing to do with something like that, though.
GCP12
AG
queso1 said:

It turned out ok for Jussie
Exactly. He's suing the city of Chicago FFS
Southlake
Why didn't he just say that in the first place?

And if Myles has so much integrity, how could he have hit someone with a helmet?

Saying he was called a racial slur will reduce his punishment (whether it happened or not)
wyoag93
AG
Myles definitely has a motive to lie...$$$$$$
vander54
S
Southlake said:

Why didn't he just say that in the first place?

And if Myles has so much integrity, how could he have hit someone with a helmet?

Saying he was called a racial slur will reduce his punishment (whether it happened or not)

He apologized for his role because he was wrong and he took responsibility for his part. He has been quiet since apologizing. He made the statement in front of the arbitration hearing. His suspension was upheld.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.