Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official "Hell yeah, Miles Garrett!"*****

11,620 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tom Hagen
Bryant03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOOOOOOVED seeing him hyped up!!!
Snap E Tom
#STANDWITHMYLES
Buck Nasty
AG
HE'LL YEAH BORTHER THE NFL IS BACK
TAMUallen
AG
Turn the NFL into NHL
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Buck Nasty said:

HE'LL YEAH BORTHER THE NFL IS BACK
Yeah, but MG may not be back for awhile. lol
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ham98
aggie_fan13
AG
HELL YEAH BROTHER
FrontPorchAg
Nope but I'm not going to act like all the drama queen beeches on the other threads either.

When three dudes are fighting you, you take swings.
Pounce should receive the worse suspension for kicking a dude in the head on the ground when it was over.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Johnny Boyziel 2
AG
***** move.
LJF78
MG will be gone the rest of the season.
gig em 02
Rudolph commits assault against Myles
Myles defends himself and starts to walk away
Rudolph continues to aggressively attack Myles while Myles is being held
Myles defends himself

Not a good look, but what alternative did he have?
gig em 02
Seriously, wtf is he supposed to do when its 3 on 1 and he was already illegally assaulted by Rudolph???
Ag4coal
It would have served him well to keep his cool, but I cannot say i would have done any better given his situation. Real men put *****es (not a female reference) in their places. Rudolph acted like a *****. He got hit. I only wish it has been Myles' fist and he would have got knocked the **** out
PneumAg
HELL YEAH FOR MISSPELLED NAMES!!!!!
Spicewood Ag
AG
MASON RUDOLPH ATTACKED MYLES AND MYLES WAS DEFENDING HIS LIFE
Dad
AG
Ag4coal said:

It would have served him well to keep his cool, but I cannot say i would have done any better given his situation. Real men put *****es (not a female reference) in their places. Rudolph acted like a *****. He got hit. I only wish it has been Myles' fist and he would have got knocked the **** out

I feel bad for him. I would be lying if I said I have never lost my cool before. If I was an NFL star and some scrub tried to rip my helmet from my head I would have done the same to him. Where he messed up was swinging the helmet but when you lose control for a few seconds you react before you think. I'm sure he will agree that he shouldn't have done that.
itsyourboypookie
Loved it
bigblackag12
AG
Rudolph was trying to pull his helmet off before they even got to the ground. And wasn't stopping afterwards. If he wasn't a wee lad he may have been able to get myles helmet off first. And then what?

Unfortunately Myles swinging a helmet will dominate the narrative. I just hope they acknowledge that it wasn't an unprovoked act
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
gig em 02 said:

Myles defends himself

What channel were you watching??
Spicewood Ag
AG
Why don't you shut your mouth
Ag4coal
I'm young. Technically a millenial. And i have 0 issue recognizing that we are complete ******* compared to men 80-100 years ago. Dudes in their teens going to fight someone else's war on completely different continents, hoping they may be able to see home again.

And we act like a dude getting hit after attempting to punk a much bigger, stronger man (and acting like a *****) is news. Rudolph deserved way more than he got. Hell, even 20 years ago we'd be saying he got what he deserved. Now weak men on here are talking about lifetime bans from the NFL. Ridiculous.
gig em 02
OldShadeOfBlue said:

gig em 02 said:

Myles defends himself

What channel were you watching??

I'm not watching a channel, I'm watching multiple camera angles in slow motion to determine as best I can what happened.

Which one of my facts supported by video evidence do you disagree with?
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
It was a pretty inappropriate move but I always prefer to error on the side of He's-an-Aggie-suck-my-Texas-dick-NFL.

Immature, but I am what I am.
Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.

Steve McQueen
turboboost
Gidnik
TAMUallen said:

Turn the NFL into NHL
marty McSorely was banned for life and arrested for hitting Donald Brashear with his stick
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Add it to the "Theres a Spirit" video, right about where Andre Wares helmet is taken off.
Bag
outlawjw
The fact that this thread was started is embarrassing. None of MG's actions should be applauded. OP be better
FLATOUT
AG
I was entertained, which is why I watch football. That being said Rudolph wanted the smoke and he got all of it lol.

Calm down Nancy's it's football, a game played by multimillionaire 20 something's. If I wanted great decision making I'd watch the Supreme Court on CSPAN or something.
screw-tu
FLATOUT said:

I was entertained, which is why I watch football. That being said Rudolph wanted the smoke and he got all of it lol.

Calm down Nancy's it's football, a game played by multimillionaire 20 something's. If I wanted great decision making I'd watch the Supreme Court on CSPAN or something.

That's not football. I wonder if a 6'4" 270 pound thug swung a helmet at you if it would be "just football"
Myles is an Aggie. But he did not represent the university well at all. One year suspension.
rockylarues
Ag4coal said:

I'm young. Technically a millenial. And i have 0 issue recognizing that we are complete ******* compared to men 80-100 years ago. Dudes in their teens going to fight someone else's war on completely different continents, hoping they may be able to see home again.

And we act like a dude getting hit after attempting to punk a much bigger, stronger man (and acting like a *****) is news. Rudolph deserved way more than he got. Hell, even 20 years ago we'd be saying he got what he deserved. Now weak men on here are talking about lifetime bans from the NFL. Ridiculous.
As an admitted youngster you certainly have a lot to learn. After ignoring the fact that MGs initial hit was worthy of a penalty you claim that someone got what they deserved when a helmet was swung at their head. Do you have any sense of what could have been the potential consequences? Take a lap.
Texas A&M
MG deserves a long suspension for this thug-like play. He was the last guy I thought would do something like this.
gig em 02
He's going to get 4-6 games, if Rudolph and Pouncey don't get more then that the NFL is sanctioning lynch mobs.

Again, what is someone supposed to do when they are being jumped like that? If this became a criminal case Myles gets charged with nothing and Rudolph and Poiuncey end up in jail.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I think Garrett just demonstrated how far he is willing to go to get out of Cleveland. My thought is he wants to move a little further East and be on belichek's team.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.