Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Texas A&M vs UTSA Game Thread*****

41,008 Views | 549 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 12thmanGalute
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drottermd said:

Muy said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Muy said:

So we've already written Calzada off?

This board.

Of course not. We're making fun of the slapdicks who run around here calling for Calzada every time Mond throws an incomplete pass

I just want Calzada to get reps because there is no guarantee Mond never gets hurt. Need to get comfortable in these spare games.

The board is making fun of that terrible throw. But this is the exact time I want him to make that throw. Not like Kyle Allen va bama

Nobody is making fun of his throw. We're making fun of folks like you who began the season praying for Mond to get pulled in favor of a true fish who logical people understand has a long way to go so maybe haters should stop pot shotting on the QB who is actually doing well this year
MaroonStain
AG
The Mond Griefers are too busy eating their shoes than post in the last two weeks.
Bunk Moreland
Muy said:

Gamblers are the least happy right now

2H 14.5 hedge washed the 38.5 out at least
cevans_40
AG
Young may need some playing time
FriscoKid
AG
cevans_40 said:

That's about the easiest pick ever mane.
cevans_40
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

drottermd said:

Muy said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Muy said:

This board.

Of course not. We're making fun of the slapdicks who run around here calling for Calzada every time Mond throws an incomplete pass

I just want Calzada to get reps because there is no guarantee Mond never gets hurt. Need to get comfortable in these spare games.

The board is making fun of that terrible throw. But this is the exact time I want him to make that throw. Not like Kyle Allen va bama

Nobody is making fun of his throw. We're making fun of folks like you who began the season praying for Mond to get pulled in favor of a true fish who logical people understand has a long way to go so maybe haters should stop pot shotting on the QB who is actually doing well this year

So much this. No one want to see Calazada fail or play poorly. But it is very obvious to anyone without an unreasonable bias, Mond gives us the best chance to win right now. The insistent complaints about Mond are tired at best.
TyHolden
AG
FriscoKid said:

cevans_40 said:

the way he caught it tho
AggieMD95
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

drottermd said:

Muy said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Muy said:

This board.

You're just making stuff up now. I've always said Mond is the only reason our offense moves the ball. I'll criticize his mistakes but he's the best player on the team or close to it. Do your homework before you call me out
AggieMD95
AG
drottermd said:

Bunk Moreland said:

drottermd said:

Muy said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Muy said:

This board.

You're just making stuff up now. I've always said Mond is the only reason our offense moves the ball. I'll criticize his mistakes but he's the best player on the team or close to it. Do your homework before you call me out

Oh and username checks out
TyHolden
AG
Jimbo needs to talk a little faster. Age catching up to him.
cevans_40
AG
FriscoKid said:

cevans_40 said:

Do you trust all of our starters to make that play?
usmcbrooks
Well that's it for me guys, love all real Ag fans (middle finger to sips, Vader threads and BAS.) However, I promised never to post in this forum again if the good guys made it to 6-6 and became bowl eligible. I am a man of my words, I will lurk but never again post. Thank you for allowing me to comment the last 5 or 6 years on Texas A&M Football. GIGEM!
TyHolden
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Well that's it for me guys, love all real Ag fans (middle finger to sips, Vader threads and BAS.) However, I promised never to post in this forum again if the good guys made it to 6-6 and became bowl eligible. I am a man of my words, I will lurk but never again post. Thank you for allowing me to comment the last 5 or 6 years on Texas A&M Football. GIGEM!
well bye....
OrygunAg
AG
usmcbrooks said:

You are about to get woke to your life then
aggiehawg
AG
usmcbrooks said:

See you on Forum 16, then!
Muy
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Oh stop
TyHolden
AG
aggiehawg said:

usmcbrooks said:

See you on Forum 16, then!
where the zoo goes when they die...
usmcbrooks
Nope, I think I said never to post again period. Thanks and GigEm guys. This is my last day, I will not be another Collard Greens.
rgag12
AG
But you just posted after you said that was your last post! So your bet is invalidated
usmcbrooks
I will never stop supporting the Fighting Texas Aggies...WHOOP!
Muy
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Nope, I think I said never to post again period. Thanks and GigEm guys. This is my last day, I will not be another Collard Greens.

Quitter
usmcbrooks
Muy said:

usmcbrooks said:

Quitter

In my opinion I have until midnight to post. I am not quiting, I will still lurk. I made a plea of sorts just like name escapes me at the moment, guy on crapper during Tcehtard game. I made the promise when the good guys were 3-3, 3 -0 since. Bypassing blue stars in a message board in an attempt to be POTD never helped the mojo of the team. Guy's/Gal's coming up with weird **** like this somehow helped them win games.
Muy
AG
Let crapper bygones be bygones. Post away and nobody will give a darn.
FriscoKid
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Muy said:

usmcbrooks said:

Quitter

In my opinion I have until midnight to post. I am not quiting, I will still lurk. I made a plea of sorts just like name escapes me at the moment, guy on crapper during Tcehtard game. I made the promise when the good guys were 3-3, 3 -0 since. Bypassing blue stars in a message board in an attempt to be POTD never helped the mojo of the team. Guy's/Gal's coming up with weird **** like this somehow helped them win games.

You should be forced to change your name at least. We'll call it even.
FriscoKid
AG
What about Lot Y little brother?
12thmanGalute
12thmanGalute said:

Hope Spillar has a 200 yard game.

My man came through!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.