Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

At least Baylor isn't undefeated.

8,572 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by roygbell
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've got that.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Really??
northeastag
AG
How confident are you (really) that we could beat Baylor? A program that was on the verge of chaos just a couple of years ago.
TexanJeff
AG
I mean they are...

So they have that going for them which is nice
FriscoKid
AG
TexanJeff said:

I mean they are...

So they have that going for them which is nice

That's the punchline.
barnag
If we stayed in the Big 12 we'd be undefeated too. Instead we might not make a bowl game.
swc.lives
barnag said:

If we stayed in the Big 12 we'd be undefeated too. Instead we might not make a bowl game.
How many times was A&M undefeated in the Big XII?
kevmiller
barnag said:

Got our ass kicked for 18 years in that conference
Leave to Goto a new conference
Middle of pack team in new conference
Beat our chest claiming we would dominate the conference we left ( which we wouldn't)

That's Aggie football today
barnag
We're not talking years past. We'd be undefeated with Baylor's schedule right now. Do you disagree?
swc.lives
Aggie
AG
barnag said:

We're not talking years past. We'd be undefeated with Baylor's schedule right now. Do you disagree?

I disagree 100%
swc.lives
barnag said:

Baylor has to play OU. Are you predicting a win for A&M?
barnag
I guess we suck even more than I thought
barnag
Absolutely not. I'm talking their schedule up to this point
Joe Exotic
AG
Aggie said:

barnag said:

I disagree 100%

Then you're an idiot
Joe Exotic
AG
swc.lives said:

barnag said:

He said "right now" dip ****.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

Doesn't your school have a board you could be posting on?
Agsrback12
northeastag said:

How confident are you (really) that we could beat Baylor? A program that was on the verge of chaos just a couple of years ago.

Please not this again. Tech got drummed by a Sumlin coached team. It's the bdf bother.
Aggie
AG
Bo Darville said:

Aggie said:

barnag said:

I disagree 100%

Then you're an idiot

Alright Cool
You're right.. we're clearly a team that would be undefeated with most Schedules

Theres a Spirit
AG
You could argue we would not have the team we have now. SEC and Johnny changed so much for us, especially our recruiting. It's hard to say we would have the level of talent we have now by staying in BDF.
Charlie 31
AG
barnag said:

Had we stayed in the BDF, JFF would not have won the Heisman in 2012, we would not be recruiting as well as we are and building for a bright future starting next season, nor could we fill our ginormous football stadium during conference games like we are doing each season ($$$$$) to pay for our nice facilities and quality coaches.

I will take missing a bowl game this year with our murderer's row of opponents if that sacrifice results in building a championship program in the long run.

Mediocrity in the BDF (and the SWC for that matter) was not fun, in case you forgot or never lived it.
Joe Exotic
AG
Aggie said:

Bo Darville said:

Aggie said:

barnag said:

I disagree 100%

Then you're an idiot

Alright Cool
You're right.. we're clearly a team that would be undefeated with most Schedules

Who said most? Move those goal posts.
aeon-ag
kevmiller said:

barnag said:

Got our ass kicked for 18 years in that conference
Leave to Goto a new conference
Middle of pack team in new conference
Beat our chest claiming we would dominate the conference we left ( which we wouldn't)

That's Aggie football today

"Beat our chest claiming we would dominate the conference we left ( which we wouldn't) "
I can't help but chuckle at the truth of this statement, so typical of blowhard aggies.
Aggie
AG
Theres a Spirit said:

You could argue we would not have the team we have now. SEC and Johnny changed so much for us, especially our recruiting. It's hard to say we would have the level of talent we have now by staying in BDF.

What do you mean the " team we have now"
We had a solid 1st year in the SEC
Since then we are 25-26 in SEC play
In the West over that 7 year stretch we are tied with miss state and only ahead of Arkansas and ole miss

I think many of our fans have a huge delusion of who we really are
Hamburger Dan
Aggie said:

Theres a Spirit said:

What do you mean the " team we have now"
We had a solid 1st year in the SEC
Since then we are 25-26 in SEC play
In the West over that 7 year stretch we are tied with miss state and only ahead of Arkansas and ole miss

I think many of our fans have a huge delusion of who we really are

Many Blue Stars are needed here
JimInBCS
Agsrback12 said:

northeastag said:

Please not this again. Tech got drummed by a Sumlin coached team. It's the bdf bother.

And Hog (best win thus far) got beat by a FCS team.

Aggies that beat LSU last year and played Clemson to the wire would most certainly be undefeated with OU or Baylor's schedule thus far with monster wins. I'm not certain this team would be based on their performance year to date. I overlooked the attrition to the NFL the Aggies faced this year when setting expectations ...too many holes to replace.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
Agsrback12 said:

northeastag said:

And....how's Arizona doing right now?...but I'm not saying we should have kept the visor gun chewer
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Bo Darville said:

Aggie said:

Bo Darville said:

Aggie said:

barnag said:

I disagree 100%

Then you're an idiot

Alright Cool

Who said most? Move those goal posts.

You'll have to forgive Aggie. He used to goaltending for the sips. But now that Baylor has a better record, he's had to switch up. It's very confusing for him.
kyledr04
AG
If this Aggie team played this year's Baylor schedule through today, its very likely we'd be undefeated and complaining how low we are ranked.
W
AG
well, possible good news...this discussion may be settled on the field.

if Baylor (6-0) loses to OU and t.u. as expected...and then drops 1 more conference game somewhere...

the Bears should be A&M's opponent in the Texas Bowl
Ginormus Ag
AG
SFA, (1-5) UTSA (2-4), Rice (0-6) ISU (4-2) Kst. (3-2) TT (3-3)

Combined 13-22.

No way in hell we would lose to any of those teams. We would beat Baylor about like Bama beat us today.
turboboost
AG
God I hate the ever loving ever livin' **** outta college football.
Artorias
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

SFA, (1-5) UTSA (2-4), Rice (0-6) ISU (4-2) Kst. (3-2) TT (3-3)

Combined 13-22.

No way in hell we would lose to any of those teams. We would beat Baylor about like Bama beat us today.
Why are so many so convinced there is no way we lose to teams like Tech or KSU? We lost to them alot when we were in the conference, and our last meeting with KSU a couple years ago we lost.

Ginormus Ag
AG
Because we have better talent now. Because we don't have Fran or Sherman. Because tech doesn't have Leach. Because K St doesn't have Snyder.
Aggies2009
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

Because we have better talent now. Because we don't have Fran or Sherman. Because tech doesn't have Leach. Because K St doesn't have Snyder.

Apparently that is rocket science.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.