Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

First time to Kyle Field/College Station

3,102 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by McJulie-O
Cstephens23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wanted some recommendations on things to do and places to eat. I'll have bammers with me and would you recommend them attending midnight yell? Any and all recommendations are welcome. Thanks and gig 'em
dirkjones
AG
Bammers will probably like Taco Bell. Have a pretty big 99cent menu.
Alpha Texan
AG
Bring them to midnight yell. They'll be welcome. they'll receive a couple jabs but all in good fun and to return the smack talk is fair game.
Agijud
AG
They will love Midnight Yell...its starts at Midnight this week. Go to the Chicken Friday evening then walk to stadium for Yell. Ignore the drunk idiots. Enjoy tailgates on west campus or just east of Kyle in Spence Park. They will DEFINITELY enjoy the game!
DGAG92
AG
NoahAg said:

Yell practice is sold out.

Heard there were large holes?
Class of 1992
Texagsubscriber
Make sure after the game you come back here and commend the hospitality received during your stay. We eat that stuff up.
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
AgAtAllTimes
AG
Definitely come and tailgate.Y'all should have a beer in your hand pretty quickly. . Even if you dont drink now, it would be a great time to start
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP
I would go into the stadium a few hours early so you can get some chicken wraps before they are sold out. Very reasonably priced and some of the best cuisine in College Station.
TopoTacos
AG
Lots of good places to eat up and down University Dr, it runs right along campus/northgate. The classics are places like Layne's Chicken Fingers, Fuego for tacos, etc.

I'd also recommend Grub Burger/Hopdoddy for inventive burgers and shakes.

Midnight yell is fun and free, bring em on down. Get there early for decent seats.
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
Our tailgate starts at 5 am this Saturday. If you like lots of liquor, a DJ and TV watching, you'll enjoy our gig.
Skull Session
Go to century square on university dr. Park in parking garage in back of the the cinema.
Have lunch at any number of different places. Mo's pub has more than a few TV's.
Walk to the george hotel have several drinks.
Board game shuttle when sufficiently lit.
Shuttle will take you to the new A&M Band Hall/ Music Center.
Walk north to the street in front of the quad, watch march in. Walk to the game.
Return to Band Hall after game.
Board shuttle, go back to the George have a few more drinks to let traffic subside.
Go Back to where ever you are staying or where ever you came from.

Profit!
BleacherRat
Cstephens23 said:

I wanted some recommendations on things to do and places to eat. I'll have bammers with me and would you recommend them attending midnight yell? Any and all recommendations are welcome. Thanks and gig 'em
My first time too! I won't bore you with why and the sordid details. Thanks for your post!

BTHO Bama!
Gig 'em!
McJulie-O
AG
First, you should go to Midnight Yell... there is nothing quite like it.... anywhere...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1228190-texas-am-football-best-gameday-experiences-all-aggie-fans-must-take-part-in#slide0. Game day traditions explained

Some specifics regarding getting there and getting around with links https://www.experiencebcs.com/blog/post/aggie-gameday-survival-guide/

Welcome to Aggieland!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.