Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Make Kyle Great Again

4,084 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by etxag63
Aggie PM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I was on a bus to the airport in Houston this week, and I was talking to the driver about heading to College Station next weekend for the A&M-Bama game. I tell the guy that I hope we don't get our head kicked in, and the guy tells me back - what in the **** kind of thinking is that?

After a couple of days to think I about it, I realize that the guy was exactly right.

So come Saturday, I'm going to be there to do my part and hollar my butt off for four hours or however long the game takes. Instead of complaining about the DJ, the quarterback, the stale corporate environment, $27 chicken wraps, or any litany of other BS, I am gong to focus on doing what I can to make Kyle great again and that means being loud.

So if you're Old Army, get off your duff, and if you're New Army, get off your Instagram and hollar for our team!. Let's make Kyle what it should always be - the greatest home field advantage in college football.

Beat the hell outta Bama. Make Kyle Great Again.

Thanks & Gig'em
TripleSec
AG
Is good mond or bad mond playing sat?
technoviking
AG
You will attract the wrong kind of demonstrators to Kyle if you advertise it that way.
spherical
AG
TripleSec said:

I believe you have failed to ascertain the point
Lateralus Ag
AG
You're taking life advice from a bus driver?

I kid. I kid.

Alpha Texan
AG
Sittin outside Kyle Field right now to get those good tickets and make Kyle great again
eldog569
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

You're taking life advice from a bus driver?

I kid. I kid.

Bus driver advice has the ability to pierce the souls of even the toughest men.
BSCE84ag
AG
Jimbo "you have to manage your expectations..."
AgInFFA
TripleSec said:

Yes
QB1
AG
I support this thread!!!!

Shut up and cheer for our time.
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP
So you know, OP, what you do or don't do won't make any difference in the outcome of the game. Hth.
spherical
AG
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP said:

So you know, OP, what you do or don't do won't make any difference in the outcome of the game. Hth.

It might make a difference in how much he enjoys the game tho.
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP
spherical said:

Well nobody gives a **** about that.
tjack16
AG
Hope for the best but expect the worst. That's how I'm going into this game.
spherical
AG

spherical said:

Well nobody gives a **** about that.

No one? Not even... one person?
tamu2017
AG
I hate fans like you. Why would you even say I hope we don't get our asses kicked. What a puss
Maroon Dawn
AG
tamu2017 said:

I hate fans like you. Why would you even say I hope we don't get our asses kicked. What a puss

Are you one of those superior fans that goes around saying "Yeah Bro! We're gonna beat the ever living hell outta Bama even though we barely beat a team that lost to SJSU!"

Because I freaking hate those kind of fans who make us look like idiots
turboboost
AG
I like your thinking here... Now if somehow this can be projected to the players on the field and sidelines we are going somewhere.
Reno Hightower
Kyle being great again is up to the team and the coaches. The main issue with the atmosphere is with all that's provided to help the team, they generally lose against the best teams
LihaiAg06
AG
TripleSec said:

Mond can have a good game and we still could lose by 21. O-line is the first and foremost problem and unit that needs to figure it out. Unfortunately, it's more of a talent thing I think. I'm hoping coaching can correct some of it.
Dolemite
AG
This post has convinced me to take the Aggies to cover the spread!
Tango_Mike
Aggie PM said:

So I was on a bus to the airport in Houston this week, and I was talking to the driver about heading to College Station next weekend for the A&M-Bama game. I tell the guy that I hope we don't get our head kicked in, and the guy tells me back - what in the **** kind of thinking is that?

After a couple of days to think I about it, I realize that the guy was exactly right.

So come Saturday, I'm going to be there to do my part and hollar my butt off for four hours or however long the game takes. Instead of complaining about the DJ, the quarterback, the stale corporate environment, $27 chicken wraps, or any litany of other BS, I am gong to focus on doing what I can to make Kyle great again and that means being loud.

So if you're Old Army, get off your duff, and if you're New Army, get off your Instagram and hollar for our team!. Let's make Kyle what it should always be - the greatest home field advantage in college football.

Beat the hell outta Bama. Make Kyle Great Again.

Thanks & Gig'em
Your enthusiasm will have absolutely zero outcome on the game.

You "hoping A&M doesn't get our heads kicked in" has nothing to do with anything. It's realizing the probable outcome and hoping it doesn't. It's not like A&M is a 1000-point favorite and you're saying you hope it's a blowout loss. Why did you spend "a couple of days" thinking about that?
Muy
AG
If we tackle the way we did against Auburn, we lose by 20+.
StickTogetherAgs
Let's go.
tamu2017
AG
No but I'm not a ***** who just rolls over and admits defeat before we play. Hell not sure why we play with attitudes like yours
etxag63
"stale corporate environment" ... unfortunately, OP you are correct with that description. I have been a season ticket holder for almost 30 years and Kyle USED to be a tough place to play.. Unfortunately, the "new" Kyle is just one of many college football venues in the country. Sad, very sad...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.