Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

How was the beer?

9,588 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by pinche gringo
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are they selling?
agsalaska
AG
Bud Light and a stronger craft beer in a green can. 16 oz was $12 for the green can. No lines to get a beer. Had two and It was great.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Thanks for the report so I'll make sure and bring $48 bucks for a chicken wrap and two craft beers in a green can.
AggFan41
I think they bleach their lines for the stuff on tap. **** was fuggin me up!! 5 star alcohol, will drink more!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Didn't make it to the game, but I was led to believe that because of beer availability that CS must look like this:

PhatMack19
AG
I was told it was cash only
rangerdanger
AG
schwack schwack said:

What are they selling?

Asking the important questions.
Sq 17
agsalaska said:

Bud Light and a stronger craft beer in a green can. 16 oz was $12 for the green can. No lines to get a beer. Had two and It was great.
first deck lines were not short , also Mich Ultra and Zeigenbock
chipotle
It was better when I had to sneak alcohol in. Felt like I was getting away with something. Now....I feel so normal.
Double Diamond
Love green craft beer.
Muy
AG
Concessions nearest us (first deck West side) ran out of beer early 2nd quarter. I'm sure the beer delivery folks got there and fixed the issue, but geezsh.

Also, wife and I were walking out of Kyle and see 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends. The girls were smoking hot, but since they had maroon tube tops and boots we assume they were Ags.

Then one of the drunk girls starts flipping the rod and screaming "f the Aggies!" to anyone she sees.

Zero Ags acknowledged or engaged with her and her other drunk friend doing the same.

At that moment I just felt sad that they went to Texas State and thought we have some type of feeling towards their school.
crowman2010
AG
We have rules you know!
Owner - Mosquito and Pest Authority | www.bugsbite.com
Muy
AG
I'm pissed at myself for not taking pics of them, or recording their silly outburst.

If this were LSU the guys would have been left dead in the street and the girls would have been dragged into the swamp to be someone's wife.
94chem
Champ Bailey said:

Didn't make it to the game, but I was led to believe that because of beer availability that CS must look like this:

Quit vacationing in Lubbock.
spanky
AG
Yeah, first deck north zone lines were very long nonstop. The smaller concourse there also easily gets blocked by the long lines. The bigger beer station in the NE corner seemed to move fast, but it is all draft only I think. I didn't see any cans/aluminum bottles like in the clubs.
KidDoc
AG
Third deck west side very short lines all night. They had Karbach & Black Water Draw on tap. $10 for clear cup, $12 for keeper cup. They took credit cards and cash. I had a few BWD Border Town and enjoyed it great addition to the Kyle Field experience.

I saw 0 drunk ags or SWT fans. Some SWT fans were pretty funny though they celebrated every first down like a touch down.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Txmoe
AG
Gives Kyle Field the stench of stale beer. Thanks for asking!
The Lost
KidDoc said:

Third deck west side very short lines all night. They had Karbach & Black Water Draw on tap. $10 for clear cup, $12 for keeper cup. They took credit cards and cash. I had a few BWD Border Town and enjoyed it great addition to the Kyle Field experience.

I saw 0 drunk ags or SWT fans. Some SWT fans were pretty funny though they celebrated every first down like a touch down.
In non shocking news, no one raged on a thursday night against a no name opponent.
TyperWoods
Wait...... they sold beer at the stadium?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The Lost said:

KidDoc said:

In non shocking news, no one raged on a thursday night against a no name opponent.

That's the best night to rage in college! Who has Friday classes.
NoahAg
I like beer, but man, I don't understand how people can "need" to drink so badly that they'll pay $10 for a bud light.
Buck Nasty
AG
NoahAg said:

I like beer, but man, I don't understand how people can "need" to drink so badly that they'll pay $10 for a bud light.

I really needed the 5 souvenir cups
rootube
AG
NoahAg said:

It's easy. Offer a fancy green can beer for $20 and a chicken wrap for $25 and just like that you can't afford not to get a bud light for the low low price of $10. Science.
hawk1689
AG
Thursday was my favorite night of the weekend in college. TXHOF!
spanky
AG
NoahAg said:

Kids
spanky
AG
If you are willing to spend $1000-3000 per seat for tickets, $200 for parking, and $500 for a hotel for a game you can watch at home for free, is a $10 beer really a lot?...or even the problem/need in this scenario?
wealeat09
AG
spanky said:

If you are willing to spend $1000-3000 per seat for tickets, $200 for parking, and $500 for a hotel for a game you can watch at home for free, is a $10 beer really a lot?...or even the problem/need in this scenario?

Exactly. I like football, but does anyone NEED to spend $500 to attend the game...
BenFiasco14
AG
NoahAg said:

You sound poor. T&P.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
bushytailed
AG
Second deck SE corner didn't have Karbach or BWD. Just the usual domestics, Dos XX, and hard seltzer. Beers were $12 and hard seltzer was $10. Cash only.
agsalaska
AG
NoahAg said:

It's just 10 bucks man. Catch a buzz at the tailgate and spend 20 on two beers during the game. If you have already spent the money to go to the game another $20 ain't gonna hurt you.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

TexanJeff
AG
Where is the prediction Thread?!
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Second deck SE corner didn't have Karbach or BWD. Just the usual domestics, Dos XX, and hard seltzer. Beers were $12 and hard seltzer was $10. Cash only.

So what I'm hearing is that there needs to be a beer map.
Sid Farkas
AG
spanky said:

You left out airfare for those of us out of state...but yeah, $20 for so so stadium beer is less than an afterthought

But frankly, in August and Sept it's just too damn hot for me to be even slightly inebriated at a game
94chem
spanky said:

NoahAg said:

Kids

As a father of 6, I'm probably reading this post all wrong.
AgFlags74
AG
Well, I'm not sure what brand it was, but it was cold and felt kinda good when the goober a row behind me clambered to their seat and dumped his beer down the back of my shirt...
AgFlags74 - College Station TX
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.