Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bulletin board material

10,397 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MostlyHarmless
Double Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The guy has burnt every bridge in Dallas. Used to have a relationship with the Ticket. Burnt it by attacking them left and right when he was at the Fan. ESPN Dallas is run by the Ticket. So again burnt that. It's silly to burn bridges as you don't know what'll happen. Richie isn't well thought of in Dallas. Toxic and negative.

Ritchies argument holds no water. Jimbo is only in his 2nd season. Sumlin was beyond average and still wasn't Fran bad. In a harder league. If Jimbo can't win the West in 21 maybe 20. Ok. But the man deserves to not be judged by Sumlin.
coolerguy12
AG
Sip coworker sent me this article as proof that it was a bad move. He has maintained for 6 years that the move to the SEC was not a good one. It's always a fun conversation when it comes up.
FriscoKid
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Sip coworker sent me this article as proof that it was a bad move. He has maintained for 6 years that the move to the SEC was not a good one. It's always a fun conversation when it comes up.
They are in such denial. Idiots. They are all idiots.
AWP 97
AG
Richie Whitt is intentionally a ****** bag just like Skip Bayless.
CoachLB
Texas A&M began SEC play in 2012. The sips have not won the Big 12 title since 2009. The Aggies have finished #5 in the Nation in football and has not had a losing season in that time. The sips cannot say the same. The Aggies have won multiple SEC titles in other sports. We won 9 games in Jimbos first year and beat LSU and other ranked teams. The football program is on the rise. And yet the sips always want to say we should not have moved to the SEC. maybe that is why they are stuck in a league of 11am starts and home games with Kansas, TT etc and get excited about one home game against a SEC opponent a year!
halfastros81
AG
Why would a ****** DFW wannabe sportswriter's garbage article be bulletin board material for the bama game?
The Agly Duckling
Typical sip spin machine action all through that piece. Just like the development of rivalries, it take decades, and several head coaching changes over time to see how the cookies will crumble, but anybody that thinks the SEC move hasn't been a HUGE benefit to us is not in touch with reality.

And they always use "bolted," just like they tried to do with the PAC 10 deal, but they wouldn't - and won't - use "bolted" when they and OU leave the Big 12 in 2025. Hypocrisy reveals a lot, sippies!
PatAg
AG
That seriously looks like he copy pasted a post from a Longhorn forum. It's not even funny or clever.
WGann3
AG
Haha Richie Witt is the biggest "look at me" nobody ever. Dude got sent packing from The Fan in Dallas so I don't know if it really gets any lower than that. I've never heard of whatever this outlet is he writes for now, I had no idea he was even around town any more.
ClassOf17
coolerguy12 said:

Well I mean the Ags would be like 5 time BIG 12 champs by now but that doesn't really mean anything today.
coupland boy
AG
Sorry guys. I accidentally clicked on that yesterday in my news feed.

It's not even worth bulletin board material because it's too obvious.
S.A. Aggie
AG
I don't think Jimbo reads this kind of stuff.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
It's click-bait.

He's either losing his job and needs attention or else he wants a raise based on clicks.

To add more support to his sham article, his article would have been more convincing if he would have plugged in..."Blah blah A&M should have kept their HC blah blah". Without that HC acknowledgement in his article - it doesn't read accurately.
MikeyElko
AG
t.u. was 50-40 during the same time frame with multiple losing seasons. What does that say about them and their greed? Where is that article?

That dude is fricking ******.
Double Diamond
Texas and OU play at 11am on FX1. You'll never see this kind SEC game played than. Or big 12 title game on at 11am.
MostlyHarmless
AG
The last time this link was posted it was removed by staff. Still not interested in clicking on it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.