Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bulletin board material

10,392 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MostlyHarmless
DDowl44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.pressboxdfw.com/same-aggie-joke-same-poor-fit-in-the-sec/

Jimbo should read this article before the Bama game.
----------------------------------------------------
I cannot fiddle but I can build a great state from a small city
-Thermistocles

Titan 20 '09, EMPSA '20

OEF VET 2011-12, 13-14
Luke The Drifter
AG
After seeing 'dfw' in the URL, I'm not clicking that. I don't have to read what's on the site to know they're fishing for clickbait.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Class of 65
AG
The joke is on this dumbass who has to live in Dallas and talk about the best Texas University according to Forbes.
Jlove1770
AG
Richie Whitt is a piece of sh*t that has amounted to a hill of beans. Desperate and attention seeking, he's using someone else's downfall to try and climb out of the sh*thole the radio shows dropped him in. Sad.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Could be alternately titled, "Nutless inflammatory opinion writer desperately wants reactions positive and negative in useless, gutless "prognostication" that takes no balls what-so-ever to predict, since basically every outlet predicted the same thing . . ."

Way to go out on a limb, brave dumb a$$.

So brave.

Another idiot.

*Yawn*
TexanJeff
AG
This guy is hitting at peak danger.

Next years schedule is 2 wins easier and everyone of our starters in one year older.

Plus, SEC has been good for Basketball, Baseball, and essentially ever other sport.
GeronimoAg
AG
Good Lord. Did that guy find out his wife was screwing a bunch of Ags behind his back?
concac
AG
This guy is trolling y'all. Don't take the bait.
joebobsa
AG
What a di*k
SBDavis87
AG
GeronimoAg said:

Good Lord. Did that guy find out his wife was screwing a bunch of Ags behind his back?

I promise I was only with his mom, I am after all 55yrs old.....but yeah, he got a bit upset when I told him to leave the red light on whenever he leaves the basement to go work at his night shift job at Waffle House.
Al Bula
AG
This guy's pic SCREAMS typical Dallas chode.

merch
Feel like watching 24 for some reason
technoviking
AG
So the last time he wrote an article like this we went 11-2, beat Bama and ended up number 5?

Sounds good to me. He should write stupid **** like this every year.
Meximan
technoviking said:

So the last time he wrote an article like this we went 11-2, beat Bama and ended up number 5?

Sounds good to me. He should write stupid **** like this every year.
EnergyAg
AG
This guy used to co-host a sports talk radio show in DFW but thankfully they wised up and dropped him and his partner when new management took over. He tried to grasp the last straws of relevance by publishing a 3-part writeup on his personal blog about how it wasn't his fault they got kicked off the radio; it was that his partner was always on drugs and he just happened to be collateral damage. As recently as a couple of years ago he was writing for the dallas observer, but they must have realized what a d-bag he is and cut him loose. He's now writing for the highly prestigious "pressboxdfw.com", so maybe we should just ignore this guy and let him continue to sink into irrelevance?
Not a Bot
AG
Go read Andy Staples' article on The Athletic about our move to the SEC and compare it to this crap. There's a reason one guy is a nationally known and well-respected sports journalist and almost no one has heard of the other guy.

You only have to stoop to this level when you are desperate for people to notice you.
cevans_40
AG
UNT graduate. Lol. The joke's on him
ahlongslide
AG
merch said:

Feel like watching 24 for some reason

Blue parachute, sir.
Stone44
AG
Shife said:

,This guy's pic SCREAMS typical Dallas chode.

I banged his wife and she told me he only got 3 inches and he can't even get it up.
SpeedyAg93
AG
Shife said:

Now THAT is a punchable face.
tk for tu juan
The early 90's called, they want their male ear ring back.
AGinHI
AG
SpeedyAg93 said:

Shife said:

Now THAT is a punchable face.
His forehead is the same size as his face

So you have a 50/50 chance of missing

Or is that just because he's balding?
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
farmersfight
AG
So much for editing - A&M to the SEC-ede? Every ass-kickin' you're administered is as predictable as it is enjoyable.

2nd to last sentence...
farmersfight
AG
also reminds me of this guy

rootube
AG
This guy woke up and asked himself what have I produced in my lifetime that has stirred any kind of emotion positive or negative? Im going to double down on that. I wish I could get my click back.
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
tu-arlington degree in 86 (i presume in journalism) - a little bitter he couldn't get into a&m nor tu don't ya think. nice earring for a 55 yo
I am here for the comments.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
This is the kind of person that gives Dallas their reputation, ear ring, wears Cowboy and sip Walmart t shirts. Probably drives a 10 year old BMW and drives with is right hand extended threw the sunroof just to show everyone he has one.

He also has sports talk show producers on speed dial and calls them everyday begging for air time.

We can't take another four years of this-Tim Walz Caniddate for VP of the United States of America
Bottlehead90
AG
He is consistently bad.
Schrute Farms
TLDR: "Please, Mr. Aggie, read my article and give me some clicks."

There aren't even solid arguments to debate. Dude just needed to a Hail Mary to close out the month.
Science Denier
AG
HE MAD!!!

Oh, and got Jimbo.
rbcs_2
AG
The dude's picture looks like he just woke up from a 5 year coma, which makes sense given the topic was all the rage back in 2014.
Double Diamond
Richie might be looking for clicks. But he actually believes this.
AgPediRPh
AG
Nothing sadder than a balding guy trying to spike/style what little hair he has left
texAZtea
AG
I didn't click on it, y'all should be proud of me.
redjalapeno-87
Eyes too far apart. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Bless his heart.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.