Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2019 College Football Season Online Betting

1,735 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JodyMcD96
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I used Bovada last season for some recreation betting throughout the year. Trayveon's touchdown in OT against Kentucky instead of a field goal to win the game got me a nice parlay on the Ags winning and covering.

Listening to the fan show I was convinced to drop a small bet on Kellen Mond for Heisman. Based upon the SI article he has the opportunity to upset a lot fo Heisman contenders and make a name for himself. The odds were very high so a small bet would be a huge payout. However, Bovada did not have him in their Heisman betting options.

That being said, what is everyone's go to site for college football online betting? Bovada was pretty good for me as long as you figured out Bitcoin to do a withdrawal. I'm just looking for other's opinions before I start this season. I always deposit 1 amount (~ $500) at the beginning of the season and roll with that all season. Therefore, I only use 1 site for the whole season. I'm not specifically looking for a site that lists Mond as an option for a Heisman bet. Just looking for the best site. TIA.
Mike Elko
AG
With Taint still listed as an option, I'd say Bovada needs a refresher.
Post removed:
by user
Geriatric Punk
AG
Jalen Hurts with the 3rd best odds. Gotta say, I almost want to put some money on that. Really hoping he does well at OU and ends his college career with some hardware.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Brown vs Board
AG
I use BetDSI and I actually really like the site. Pretty user friendly, alot of different sports to bet on, etc. I've had issues with actually getting paid out on other sites but BetDSI is good about it, especially if already have (or willing to set up) a bitcoin wallet via coinbase. 100% that's the best way to get your $$$.

They're also running a promo right now. Where they match your initial deposit up to $200 or something. I'll send ya the link re the bonus/referral code if anyone wants.
GSPag`
Yes, please post the code for the matching funds.
GIJOE
AG
Does anyone else use 5dimes? I did last year but having trouble putting money in my account this year.
JodyMcD96
AG
Brown vs Board said:

I use BetDSI and I actually really like the site. Pretty user friendly, alot of different sports to bet on, etc. I've had issues with actually getting paid out on other sites but BetDSI is good about it, especially if already have (or willing to set up) a bitcoin wallet via coinbase. 100% that's the best way to get your $$$.

They're also running a promo right now. Where they match your initial deposit up to $200 or something. I'll send ya the link re the bonus/referral code if anyone wants.
I think we'd all like the referral code. I already have a Coinbase account.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.