Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Attending any non-A&M games this season?

4,443 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HBJ
QB1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm going to LSU vs Tex, rooting for the swamp kittens
AGHouston11
AG
QB1 said:

Wear Maroon - bring a sign and I bet you will be on TV!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
AGHouston11 said:

QB1 said:

Wear Maroon - bring a sign and I bet you will be on TV!
And you will probably get called out on TexAgs in both positive and negative lights.
Ags06Win
AG
I have been to too many games to count... Every Major Bowl and about 75+ D1 Stadiums

But, I am keeping a list for my seven year old... College Game #55 for him on Thursday!

College Games:
Kyle Field Texas A&M (30)
Ford Stadium Southern Methodist University (13)
McLane Stadium Baylor University (2)
Amon G. Carter Texas Christian University & Bowl Game (2 - 1 Iron Skillet, 1 Bowl Game)
Darrell K Royal Memorial University of Texas (1)
Vaught Hemingway University of Mississippi (1)
Michigan Stadium University of Michigan (1)
Rose Bowl University of California, Los Angeles (1)
Toyota Stadium Bowl Game (1)
Cotton Bowl Bowl Game* (1)

Others Stadiums visited not During Games:
Harry Turpin Stadium Northwestern State University
Death Valley Louisiana State University
Rynearson Stadium Eastern Michigan University
Spartan Stadium Michigan State University
Doak Campbell Stadium Florida State University
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium University of Florida
Cajun Field ULL - Lafayette
Independence Bowl Shreveport
Liberty Bowl Memphis
Roberts Stadium Southern Miss
Charlie Moran
AG
Son is in The Pride of Oklahoma so I have season tickets to OU. I will make almost all of their home games which will limit me to Auburn, Bama and Georgia this year.

It's kinda fun rooting for a home team yet not being so invested that a loss ruins your whole weekend
Synopsis
StrykerAg said:

If it wasn't for drill (Army Reserve) , I'd be at that Michigan-Penn State game too.

I actually just remembered the first Penn State game I went to was against Nebraska. I was dating a PSU grad at the time and still harbored some anti-corn feelings from our days in the Big 12. In 2006, I was a fish in the Corps, standing by the endzone to celebrate our hopefully imminent victory against NU. And they scored on that side to beat us by 1...after we had just lost to OU by 1 the previous week with College Gameday in town. Bye-bye Big 12 championship berth

M1126? Thank you for your service brother.
Punked Shank
AG
Stanford @ USC. First time at the memorial Coliseum. Gf is a usc alumn. Should be fun.
Jock 07
AG
boss is a usc alum with season tickets so I might try and get out to the coliseum this year, damn sure won't be for a 9 AM game though.
StrykerAg
AG
Synopsis said:

StrykerAg said:

If it wasn't for drill (Army Reserve) , I'd be at that Michigan-Penn State game too.

M1126? Thank you for your service brother.

I recently reclassed from Infantry to MI so I drive a computer now, but yes. The M1126 is what I used to drive and where my username came from.
StrykerAg
AG
coastsrs said:

Stanford @ USC. First time at the memorial Coliseum. Gf is a usc alumn. Should be fun.

We have rules...
BleacherRat
I'm in the metromess and I usually get media credentials for the Cotton Bowl, Heart of Dallas Bowl, the Armed Forces Bowl where I have watched Army on a roll and also attended their practices at Kennedale High School. It was such a hoot to cover those guys. Being an Army vet made it extra special!

Gig 'em!
OldAg10
AG
I plan to attend Rice vs tu at NRG. A former player of mine is playing at Rice now.
OrygunAg
AG
coop-aero-06 said:

I moved out west 5 years ago and made it my goal to visit every stadium west of the Rockies before moving back. This year I'm planning to go to games at Fresno State, San Jose State, Utah, and Utah State. So far my total is 27 unique stadiums in my lifetime.

I'm trying to do same, except in the northwest.
Ive gone to all the pac north, bunch of div 2 in orygun. Atmosphere at autzen was probably best and always have good time in Corvallis and at wazzou. I'll catch Nevada this year.
greg.w.h
AG
I will sit in my personal suite at many different stadiums this fall. With easy access to the valet station that offers beverages of my choice within the nearby carriage house.

True story...Suite L-6 Sophomore, Junior, and Senior years right after they were opened in fall of 1984 after getting my all-sports pass refunded for the 1983 Texas game as a fish when the third deck wasn't complete. You're welcome. Courtesy of my scholarship sponsors. Nothing I did to cause or deserve it.
TexasAggie81
I'm going with my son to the Auburn-LSU game at Baton Rouge. Sitting with the Auburn fans. Got a nice place to stay in NOLA. Making the hellish drive up and back between the two cities. I haven't been to Baton Rouge since the last time we destroyed the swamp kitties (after which they said "no thank you" until we joined the SEC).
HBJ
AG
I'll go to a couple TCU games and take my 7 year old son. 20 minutes from the house and we can walk up and purchase 40 yard line seats for 1/3 of face price 5 minutes before kickoff.

We'll catch a game or two at Kyle as well.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.