Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Santino Marchiol is now a Walk-On in Colorado

10,349 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Agsuffering@bulaw
Seersucker Ag 2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
respite said:

Klantino. So cute. Can you use it more than 3 times in your next post?

We've got a family member on the thread!
Scotty Appleton
He is an idiot. Should have stuck to sexual assault, or beating up a girl and all would be forgiven assuming he could make a few plays a game.
rootube
AG
Flashdiaz said:

I can't imagine bringing in someone that already made such derogatory remarks to a team.
There are like 20 derogatory remarks on this thread alone.
Goro Majima
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

...but his crime is being an a-hole.

His "crime" is far worse. He falsely accused the program of half a dozen major ncaa rules violations. He did it just to avoid sitting his transfer year. He was not facing life in prison.

The NCAA could have hit us with scholarship reductions, postseason bans, etc.

Klantino Maricol is a major scumbag. He is not much better than the 15 year old who falsely accuses stepdad of touch-n-grab b/c stepdad wont let her get touched-n-grabbed by

I am amazed the CU coach had anything to do with him. Coach does not need Klantino to save his job. Coach just got hired and will get at least 4 years, but probably 5.

I would have expected Klantino end up somewhere desperate like New Mexico State.
KLANTINO

I'm dying
Geriatric Punk
AG
Quote:

Marchiol just dug himself a huge hole and will be lucky to ever be able to prove that he's a football player, much less, a worthy human being.
- buffaholic - 8/27/18

I wonder how he is feeling now.

https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/2018-college-football-news.131077/page-19#post-2476673
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

So, once someone does something galactically stupid they are destined to do it again...Maybe tell all the people you love and trust to disclose all the bad things they did so you can decide who you are going associate with

"Stupid" does not come close. His cold and premeditated actions lead me to conclude:

1. He is highly immoral and dishonest
2. He is not smart about it

He blackballed himself from the college coaching profession. Most football people will want nothing to do with him. He may live this down, but probably not. He did all that for maybe a 50/50 chance at a transfer waiver. When he had 3 years of eligibility remaining.

The "stupidity" of his decisions is on a teen-mom level. Very few of the people I associate with are in a position to destroy me. That is the distinction which you chose to ignore.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.