Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Santino Marchiol is now a Walk-On in Colorado

10,267 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Agsuffering@bulaw
TheDraw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marchiol has reportedly surfaced as a walk on at Colorado which will ironically enough play the Aggies in 2020 and 2021.

I look forward to those games.
Bill Superman
AG
That's the best daddy's money could buy?
Flashdiaz
AG
I can't imagine bringing in someone that already made such derogatory remarks to a team.
Ag9701
AG
Well they want his younger brother.
technoviking
AG
The guy that complained about having to come early to practice and leave late.

Hope we crush him if he sees the field against us.
Ifishandlie
AG
He's a punk
JPK89
AG
Obligatory does he play LB?
dixichkn
AG
Yeah he might wanna sit those games out, if he's smart...........which is debatable, y'know
Matsui
rbcs_2
AG
After careful introspection I have concluded that I don't harbor any ill feelings towards Santino but those parents of his are mondo pieces of *****
Flashdiaz
AG
why not? He's an adult and should be accountable for his actions.
rbcs_2
AG
I guess because I feel like he got his comeuppance.
rootube
AG
Flashdiaz said:

why not? He's an adult and should be accountable for his actions.
Considering where he started and where he is right now it feels like he was held accountable for his actions.
Flashdiaz
AG
the guy lied and made up allegations about our new coach that could have impacted the entire program (and his former teammates) just so he could play football sooner. Top it off with racist comments.

So he sat for one whole year.

f that guy. I wouldn't want someone like that anywhere near a team organization.
TheDraw
AG
rbcs_2 said:

The players he threw under the bus or called "monkeys" might have not feel the same way when they square off against him.
rbcs_2
AG
Flashdiaz said:

the guy lied and made up allegations about our new coach that could have impacted the entire program (and his former teammates) just so he could play football sooner. Top it off with racist comments.

So he sat for one whole year.

f that guy. I wouldn't want someone like that anywhere near a team organization.
I believe you are misinterpreting what I'm saying. I agree with you 100% here. Look at how he enrolls in school as a walk on and it's an immediate new story. He isn't going to get away from this for a long time. He's still paying for his poor decisions.

EDIT: Only difference is you say f that guy and I say meh I don't care that much about him. But the way his parents acted during all of it is an eye-opener to me.
rootube
AG
TheDraw said:

rbcs_2 said:

The players he threw under the bus or called "monkeys" might have not feel the same way when they square off against him.
I'm not arguing that he is a likeable person or that people may hold a grudge but his crime is being an a-hole. Stripping his scholarship and his public humiliation feels like appropriate punishment for that crime.
rangerdanger
AG
Would be amazing if Mond were to lay a nasty pancake block on him when we play CU next year...
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

...but his crime is being an a-hole.

His "crime" is far worse. He falsely accused the program of half a dozen major ncaa rules violations. He did it just to avoid sitting his transfer year. He was not facing life in prison.

The NCAA could have hit us with scholarship reductions, postseason bans, etc.

Klantino Maricol is a major scumbag. He is not much better than the 15 year old who falsely accuses stepdad of touch-n-grab b/c stepdad wont let her get touched-n-grabbed by

I am amazed the CU coach had anything to do with him. Coach does not need Klantino to save his job. Coach just got hired and will get at least 4 years, but probably 5.

I would have expected Klantino end up somewhere desperate like New Mexico State.
technoviking
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

...but his crime is being an a-hole.

I am amazed the CU coach had anything to do with him. Coach does not need Klantino to save his job. Coach just got hired and will get at least 4 years, but probably 5.

He has two younger brothers that Colorado will be after. That's the reason.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Will Klantino even still be on the roster? Nicco is class of '22. They wont get to play together.

I get that it slightly increases their chances of signing Nicco, but that is a very long game. NIcco already has offers from UGA and other big programs. Chances are, CU will not be able to compete

Weigh that against the risk that Klantino causes problems. I say bad gamble.
NoahAg
I'll cheer for Santino wherever he plays. Once an Ag, always an Ag.

LOL, j/k, he sucks.
The Lost
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Well he is from the state of colorado, so its close to home, can help with some good will for the few instate kids that are worthwhile, they need depth at lb.

There are tons of reasons why they'd take him. Worse case, he has issues and they kick off a walkon at a school that already has tons of issues.

Unless some boulder progressives get a hold of this news, it will be kept quiet and made a non story, and if they do kick him off and move on. Its low risk not giving him a ship imo.
Cancelled
AG
Isn't his mom kinda hot?
Post removed:
by user
technoviking
AG
queso1 said:

Isn't his mom kinda hot?

Rule 1
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

Worse case, he has issues and they kick off a walkon at a school that already has tons of issues.

The worst case is far worse. He was willing to falsely accuse us of major rules violations. Would he accuse them of rules violations if he does not get his way? He did it once already. Would he find a reason to sue the school if he does not get what he wants? Would he make some racist remarks at the end of the game that get recorded?

He put the world on notice a year ago to his selfishness and dishonesty. Only a desperate fool deals with someone like him.

Edit to Add: The best way for the new CU HC to recruit the QB brother is to start winning games. B/c if CU hovers around 500 the next 3 years, chances are little Maricol will not seriously consider them.
TheDraw
AG
queso1 said:

Isn't his mom kinda hot?
Screw it, pic won't post but here is her twitter with pics. Too old for my taste.
respite
Klantino. So cute. Can you use it more than 3 times in your next post?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
6 posts in 5 years. Impressive.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

Worse case, he has issues and they kick off a walkon at a school that already has tons of issues.

The worst case is far worse. He was willing to falsely accuse us of major rules violations. Would he accuse them of rules violations if he does not get his way? He did it once already. Would he find a reason to sue the school if he does not get what he wants? Would he make some racist remarks at the end of the game that get recorded?

He put the world on notice a year ago to his selfishness and dishonesty. Only a desperate fool deals with someone like him.

Edit to Add: The best way for the new CU HC to recruit the QB brother is to start winning games. B/c if CU hovers around 500 the next 3 years, chances are little Maricol will not seriously consider them.

So, once someone does something galactically stupid they are destined to do it again.

I have a feeling that there are people in your life right now that you trust implicitly that made some really bad decisions.

Santino acted like a real piece of ***** I am hoping he changed his life and doesn't act like that anymore.

Maybe tell all the people you love and trust to disclose all the bad things they did so you can decide who you are going associate with. Maybe make a lost of things you will accept and those you won't beforehand.

yell_on_6th st
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

So, once someone does something galactically stupid they are destined to do it again.

I have a feeling that there are people in your life right now that you trust implicitly that made some really bad decisions.

Santino acted like a real piece of ***** I am hoping he changed his life and doesn't act like that anymore.

Maybe tell all the people you love and trust to disclose all the bad things they did so you can decide who you are going associate with. Maybe make a lost of things you will accept and those you won't beforehand.

If they are a liar and a cheat they'll always be a liar and a cheat. Leopards can't change their spots.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Spreadsheet updated.
Win At Life
AG
TheDraw said:

queso1 said:

Isn't his mom kinda hot?
Screw it, pic won't post but here is her twitter with pics. Too old for my taste.
She looks like a monkey.

WNB.
Win At Life
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

Lateralus Ag said:

Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

If they are a liar and a cheat they'll always be a liar and a cheat. Leopards can't change their spots.
"Buffs extend offer to 2022 in-state quarterback Nicco Marchiol"
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.