Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Birmingham v Johnny Football

18,930 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KW Driver
BeatHellOutOfTU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love JFF
WestTexAg12
AG
Johnny's biggest flaw is that he loses his head way too quickly. Loses his cool once the talk starts happening
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Johnny's biggest flaw is that he loses his head way too quickly. Loses his cool once the talk starts happening

No he doesn't he turns it up an extra notch
Luke The Drifter
AG
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

WestTexAg12 said:

No he doesn't he turns it up an extra notch

I reeeeeeally doubt that's his biggest flaw.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Canyon99
Interesting that his entire professional career has been with the worst teams in their respective leagues.
decent looking Ag
Watching Johnny play post-college has been incredibly frustrating, and it has nothing to do with him. In every league he has played in (NFL, CFL, and AAF), he has been on the worst team in that league. His team's defense constantly gives up long drives of 8+ minutes so he rarely sees the field. And when he does see the field, his offensive line is just abysmal.

Just once, I'd like to see him play somewhere the rest of his team isn't a dumpster fire.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
A lot of time left and I'm sure Johnny is going that turn it up on their b$(?:h a@&es
PatAg
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

you have any evidence to back that take up? Or is that just happens when would start runnin your mouth in a game?
Luke The Drifter
AG
Canyon99 said:

Interesting that his entire professional career has been with the worst teams in their respective leagues.

Yea...I don't think that's a coincidence. I love the heck out of Johnny, but the good, high quality teams aren't going to take a chance on a head-case like him.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
PatAg
AG
That was a good deep ball
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Good toss but he was defended well, he's not a mike Evans
redjalapeno-87
Dis is most exciting fooseball game. I would like to see Johnny kick one in.
wangus12
AG
Get a chance to get a stop and the D gives them a 1st down on fighting after the play
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Wow these guys suck
rootube
AG
Whoever is working down and distance on the stream is not going to make it to the NFL.
decent looking Ag
wangus12 said:

Get a chance to get a stop and the D gives them a 1st down on fighting after the play

That has happened like 3-4 times in this game. Johnny has been about to walk back on the field only to watch his teammates get in a fight or take a cheap shot and give them another set of downs. That Memphis defense is pure garbage, both mentally and in their actual execution.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
They keep pulling Johnny... idiots
wangus12
AG
**** the receivers actually catch it when Silvers throws it. Obviously sandbagging Johnny
zephyr88
AG
Johnny has the worst luck at arriving in town when the back-up QB suddenly comes to life.
PatAg
AG
no one wants to see Long John Silver play QB, put johnny in
Iowaggie
AG
decent looking Ag said:

wangus12 said:

That has happened like 3-4 times in this game. Johnny has been about to walk back on the field only to watch his teammates get in a fight or take a cheap shot and give them another set of downs. That Memphis defense is pure garbage, both mentally and in their actual execution.

Singletary wants winners!

GiveEmHellBill
AG
Okay, I love the AAF's overtime rules.
Iowaggie
AG
We never got to see JFF play at Baylor.

Seeing him play in that near empty stadium, I feel like I'm getting that experience now.

The stadium needs more tarps.
zephyr88
AG
Time for Johnny Wildcat
Galborathelion
That was a fun game, probably didn't help Johnny's chances of exposure though. Other qb looked legit.
Iowaggie
AG
The Memphis Express have never lost a game with Johnny Manziel on the team.
zephyr88
AG
And there you have it...

Johnny should be a coach. His presence motivates others. Silvers had a good game (as I expected).

Hard to compete with a guy who's been there all season and has the complete playbook to work with.

Johnny shoulda jumped ship earlier.
agz win
AG
Great comeback. Good job by Silvers. Good job by Johnny.

Johnny continues on his steps towards some potential NFL tryout invites.
TexanJeff
AG
Great comeback

I turned it off when Silver came back in down 25-14
evanpd16
Jonny didn't get to play much but if you watched till the end he looks so happy to be there, a good good start
decent looking Ag
AAF overtime is so good. So simple. 10 yards, 4 plays, and you either score or you don't. I love this league. I honestly enjoy it more because none of the players are hundred millionaire superstars treating every week like a contract negotiation. Everybody is just trying to play well, win the game, and get a shot at the NFL.
Ol Rock
AG
I was at the SA Commanders game yesterday. QB play for both teams wasn't very good until the Commander's backup came in and took over. Lots of sloppy play and dumb penalties from both team.

Game was ok in Q1, aweful in Q2 through mid Q4. SA backup QB came in mid 4th and the game changed completely and was much more fun from that point on. League is waiting for a game changer skills player. Hope it continues to improve.

4 Ags played and did ok. Hair, ankles, subway, yada, yada. Bertolet cost his team the game, so some things never change.

I would love to watch Johnny take over.
CrottyKid
AG
Yeah. If he can just be normal in the rest of his life, I don't see how he isn't as good as other 2nd or 3rd string QBs. That being said, those guys are usually defacto coaches who are total film nerds. I don't get the feeling that Johnny is like that.
PigInABlanket
AG
Canyon99 said:

He was also recruited by Mike Sherman and "coached" by Kevin Sumlin, yet still managed to get a Hesiman
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.