Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Aggie Jackass of the Gator Bowl

16,167 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by who?mikejones
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You know who you were in Section 08.

Enjoy the concert... we'll be consoling our 10 year old you made cry. I knew you wouldn't have the nerve to do the same to me, as you did my son.

JA #2 was the guy with you who seemed to think someone needed to tell my son "he needs to shut the hell up."

Real gutsy. You could have apologized, but no... HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope the concert isn't too loud.
who?mikejones
AG
Whatd your son say?
Post removed:
by user
EVA3
AG
That'll show him.
black_hat_ag
You punch that dude in the face for disrespecting your lineage?
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
LesterHaze

And here we go!
DallasAg 94
They gave out those cheap 10cent horns, and my son was blowing the horn. That was what my son did.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Throat punch is more effective.

HTH.
Turf96
Would greatly help us decide if they did something wrong if you could tell us if they were 2 millennials or not.
msc0108
AG
Your son needs to shut the hell up. It's a concert! WTF?!
Saint Pablo
Another successful TexAgs hookup!
theeyetest
Jackass of the game:

Some lame kid for crying when I was celebrating a bowl win with a 10cent horn. I told the kid and dad I was just so happy with finally winning a bowl game but they both just cried. My best friend finally told them to shut the hell up and enjoy the win
DallasAg 94
Aggiebrewer said:

damn.

jackasses yelled at your boy for that?

Repeatedly. I saw my son throw the horn at him, so I asked my son why he was upset. So I confronted the guy.
Bayside Tiger Ag
DallasAg 94 said:

They gave out those cheap 10cent horns, and my son was blowing the horn. That was what my son did.

Did you cover your son's ears and tell them to **** off?
Sorry you had to deal with that, it really does put a damper on what should be a really fun family event.

Unfortunately a potential risk anytime we attend a football game. Will help your son grow, just sucks that a kid can't be a kid without being disrespected.
DallasAg 94
msc0108 said:

Your son needs to shut the hell up. It's a concert! WTF?!

To be clear, he was blowing it during the game... like many other fans.
Jock 07
AG
*****ing about it on the internet is definitely the best way to address the situation. Good call.
AgPediRPh
AG
Punch him in the pacemaker!
DallasAg 94
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Did you cover your son's ears and tell them to **** off?
Sorry you had to deal with that, it really does put a damper on what should be a really fun family event.

Unfortunately a potential risk anytime we attend a football game. Will help your son grow, just sucks that a kid can't be a kid without being disrespected.

Nah... I don't need to use that kind of language.

It was a good teaching moment. There will always be bullies who pick on smaller kids, and when confronted by someone willing to stand up to them, they cower as these 2 did.

I was bullied as a kid, and it is sad to see adults bully children. If they had a problem, they could have easily asked me or my wife (no rule #1) to have him stop blowing the horn. Instead, they wanted to attack him.
Seanzy2012
AG
Alright, let's be honest here, was he blowing it every 10 seconds until somebody finally reached their breaking point?

Because I can definitely understand some frustration if you've got a horn blowing in your ear the whole game.

They were definitely wrong in not asking politely.
fla_agfan
How old is your kid 10> they're ass hats... >10.... welllllllllll
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Jock 07 said:

*****ing about it on the internet is definitely the best way to address the situation. Good call.

You must be new here. Welcome to TexAgs.
RadAg14
AG
gigemtrev said:

Jackass of the game:

Some lame kid for crying when I was celebrating a bowl win with a 10cent horn. I told the kid and dad I was just so happy with finally winning a bowl game but they both just cried. My best friend finally told them to shut the hell up and enjoy the win
ChiefHaus
ear muffs!
Phoenix1
If your kid started crying because some random guy told him to shut up then it's time for your kid to discover he has a pair of nads- or lose them forever.
sonnysixkiller
AG
I don't understand what happened ?
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
This OP is more of a Facebook post
Blanco Ag
AG
i think i am angry
HossAg
AG
What I'm getting from this is OP's kid was probably blowing his lil horn thing way too much and some drunk dude said a little too loudly that he needed to shut the hell up, and OP's kid started crying. And OP did nothing about it.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Participation trophy generation
Scotty Flamingo
There are some mixed up versions of this story. I'm so confused.
valvemonkey91
AG
Kids at a bowl game.
Meximan
Phoenix1 said:

If your kid started crying because some random guy told him to shut up then it's time for your kid to discover he has a pair of nads- or lose them forever.

Teach him to headbutt the nads. It's quite effective when a 10 year old smashes your balls in.
Tobias Funke
AG
9/10 times, a "jackass of the game" thread is started by somebody who pussed out in the face of adversity
FCBlitz
Phoenix1 said:

My New Years Resolution is to not laugh so hard at useless, silly and idiotic statement like this that causes me to piss my shorts.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.