Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Official Ags vs kitties thread *****

416,652 Views | 5542 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TexasRebel
OKC~Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FAT SEXY said:

aggie09whoop said:

Something about this lady.. Like you see plenty of hotties posted in the Zoo.. but this chick right here just always stands out to me.
probably cause she looks like your average early middle aged mom next door you fancy?
Aggiedave1998
BenFiasco14 said:

Hey guys, we're beating the #7 team in the nation at the half.

Carry on.
In general, I'm OK with this line of thinking. Sometimes, however, it gives me pause because it seems to be the setup for the followup comment after we lose that goes like this..."Hey guys...we played the #7 team in the country close and had a chance to win in the 4th quarter."

The fact is, we have outplayed the other team by far more than 7 points, and we should be up by a much larger margin. I don't care what the other team is ranked.
Chickenhawk
ABATTBQ11 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

trueaggie2782 said:

Can anyone explain what this actually means? It's always bugged me.

Soon at something small, miss something small.

Grits
AG
LSU had two players walk on the field while the band was marching, and wouldn't leave despite the announcer yelling at them over the loudspeaker
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
BenFiasco14
AG
Aggiedave1998 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Carry on.
In general, I'm OK with this line of thinking. Sometimes, however, it gives me pause because it seems to be the setup for the followup comment after we lose that goes like this..."Hey guys...we played the #7 team in the country close and had a chance to win in the 4th quarter."

The fact is, we have outplayed the other team by far more than 7 points, and we should be up by a much larger margin. I don't care what the other team is ranked.
I get it, and you're right - but there's a difference between posts like yours and just bleeding
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Rubicante
Ag4coal
Imagine how good we would be and how good this score would look with actual playmakers in our secondary.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
"Will the LSU players please get off the field!"

Jay Brewer ain't putting up with that trash while the FTAB is still marching.
ClassOf17
OKC~Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

aggie09whoop said:

Something about this lady.. Like you see plenty of hotties posted in the Zoo.. but this chick right here just always stands out to me.
probably cause she looks like your average early middle aged mom next door you fancy?

It's clear as day

She's handing you a beer
Chickenhawk
cr
OKC~Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

aggie09whoop said:

She's got the hips, legs and boobs... Perfect.
BenFiasco14
AG
Quote:

average early middle aged mom
Oh yeah, tons of specimens like that just roaming around Katy, the woodlands, and Sugarland.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
W
AG
garc said:

Our D line looked worn out. Odd.
Ags are barely winning the time of possession battle tonight
riverrataggie
AG
garc said:

OKC~Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

aggie09whoop said:

Yeah, conveniently forget about her mind and personality. Lol. Who the f am I kidding
Just an Ag
AG
SABUILDERAG said:

Just an Ag said:

Aggies playing well but, as usual, we can't shake loose for an easy win.

You realize we are playing a top ten SEC power, right? If you had any inclination that this was going to be easy, I want some of what you are smokin'

Your BAS is strong.
Mr. Black
Ag4coal said:

Imagine how good we would be and how good this score would look with actual playmakers in our secondary.
Amen. To be fair, Jones, Capers-Smith and Renfro are playing well thus far. They just can't catch!
Chickenhawk
TyHolden
AG
Slingers
ClassOf17
riverrataggie said:

garc said:

OKC~Ag said:

FAT SEXY said:

aggie09whoop said:

Yeah, conveniently forget about her mind and personality. Lol. Who the f am I kidding

That sounds like a word I'll get banned for posting probably
Aggie_Jeff
Aggiedave1998 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Carry on.

We are playing well but to say without a doubt we should have a bigger lead is stretching it.
OKC~Ag

It's clear as day

She's handing you a beer

that too, so do you stare at the beer or south of her navel
Bob Harris
So. Many. ****ing. Commercials.
Frok
AG
GeorgiaAg85 said:

What in the world?
Aggiedave1998
Mr. Black said:

Ag4coal said:

Amen. To be fair, Jones, Capers-Smith and Renfro are playing well thus far. They just can't catch!
Capers-Smith should have had that pick. Went right through his hands. Capers-Smith is the most frustrating of those three. He shows flashes of brilliance, then misses a pick through his hands. So much potential, if he could just get it all to click consistently.
Evanhue
AG
GeorgiaAg85 said:

I guess it is officially Christmas now.
ClassOf17
Loud speakers told LSU players to get off field while the band was playing and they didn't move.

We gon fight
eldog569
AG
We've been here before, let's close this one out. Playing well so far, keep up the pressure and put a damn spy on Burrow! Especially if you rush 3.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GeorgiaAg85 said:

Muy
AG
We need Trayveon to get another hundy in this half to win. We run in order to pass, not the other way around.
Mr. Black
Aggiedave1998 said:

Mr. Black said:

Ag4coal said:

Capers-Smith should have had that pick. Went right through his hands. Capers-Smith is the most frustrating of those three. He shows flashed of brilliance, then misses a pick through his hands. So much potential, if he could just get it all to click consistently.
I hear ya', man! It's very frustrating.
ClassOf17
OKC~Ag said:

It's clear as day

She's handing you a beer

that too, so do you stare at the beer or south of her navel

You drink the beer from her personalities
debased
AG
I get goosebumps every time I see our band, even on TV
redd38
AG
Did the band tear up the field?
Morgarc
Cromagnum
AG
That was not the Aggie band dumb announcers
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 159

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.