Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Final Countdown: Liucci, Seth McKinney preview A&M/Auburn

November 2, 2018

During Friday's edition of TexAgs Radio, Billy Liucci and Steve McKinney joined in-studio for your all-encompassing preview of A&M/Auburn as the Aggies head to Jordan-Hare for another SEC road contest.

Key thoughts from Liucci & Seth

Billy: I’d like to see Kellen Mond go off and have a great game at the expense of an SEC defense. He needs to step up and I’d like to see him hit those long passes in stride, no dive required. Now that means that the receivers can’t slow up, but I am looking for Kellen to have a good game this weekend.

Seth: Look, last week we didn’t play well. To be honest I would have expected a lot more of those kind of performances this season, so for that to be the only one is really impressive. Ideally you want to eliminate those kinds of game but you have to be happy with the progress of the team. I know A&M can win this game this week. I know Jimbo has been getting after them this week and they need to step up to hold Stidham and the Auburn offense down.

Discussion from...

The Final Countdown: Liucci, Seth McKinney preview A&M/Auburn

5,303 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gabe Bock
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.